- The report contains detailed information about Alternative Construction Technologies, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Alternative Construction Technologies, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Alternative Construction Technologies, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Alternative Construction Technologies, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Alternative Construction Technologies, Inc. business.
About Alternative Construction Technologies, Inc.
Alternative Construction Technologies, Inc. engages in the manufacture, research, development, and marketing of proprietary products for the construction industry.
The company operates in three divisions: Alternative Construction Manufacturing Division; Alternative Construction Development Division; and Alternative Construction Ancillary Services Division.
ALTERNATIVE CONSTRUCTION MANUFACTURING DIVISION
The Alternative Construction Manufacturing Division produces patented, galvanized-steel, interlocking Structural Insulated Panels (SIPs) that are used in various facets of the construction industry. The Division contains two subsidiaries, Alternative Construction Manufacturing of Tennessee, Inc. (ACMT), which manufactures the ACTech Panel System, and Alternative Construction Manufacturing of Florida, Inc. (ACMF), which would provide manufacturing services in Florida.
Structural Insulated Panels (SIPs)
ACMT manufactures and distributes the ACTech Panel, a structural insulated panel (SIP), throughout the United States, with concentration in the southeast region. The ACTech Panel is a two foot wide, three inch thick, two-sided galvanized steel, polyurethane foam core insulated, interlocking and cut-to-length panel and is used in the construction of various structures. The system components include galvanized steel connecting pieces, such as base channel, standard capping, inside and outside corner angles, inside and outside eve angles, ridge capping, columns, beams, screws and various other components that may be specified on a per job, per engineering basis. In 2007, the company sold the ACTech Panel SIPs to housing, homes, modular housing, commercial buildings (SeaWorld Adventure Parks of Orlando, National Semi-Trailer World Headquarters), modular portable classrooms, office buildings, government and military facilities (NASA and Cape Canaveral Air Station).
Modular and Housing Solutions: The company maintains a line of modular buildings that lend itself to rental applications, private industry temporary worker housing solutions, and bare base military uses. This line of 1,000 to 1,200 square feet in-house designed and engineered housing kits with various plans, available in single units or in packages, is ideal for promotion in communities where natural disasters, such as Hurricane Katrina have devastated the local housing base. In addition to the modular units, the company maintains a database of approximately 150 housing designs that have been pre-engineered to meet building standards, international construction code, and other qualifications throughout the world.
ALTERNATIVE CONSTRUCTION DEVELOPMENT DIVISION
The Alternative Construction Development Division constructs commercial buildings, modular buildings, and houses according to plans supplied by the customer, or acts as a design / build firm taking the customer from concept to full turnkey occupancy, typically utilizing the ACTech Panel.
The Alternative Development Division contains three subsidiaries; Alternative Construction by ProSteel Builders, Inc. (ACP), Alternative Construction by Ionian, Inc. (ACI), and Alternative Construction by Revels, Inc. (ACR).
ACP operates its marketing from its office in Newnan, Georgia. The ACP target area is Georgia, northern Florida, Alabama and Mississippi. ACP provides onsite training for use of the ACTech Panel System, as well as construction of commercial and residential facilities, site development, and renovation projects.
ACI has purchased 23.7 acres in Cleveland, Tennessee where it has developed the land for the building of 59 residential lots. The company has built 19 homes in the Southern Oaks Subdivision. The company has flourished in the green conscious counties of DeSoto and Manatee, Florida.
ALTERNATIVE CONSTRUCTION ANCILLARY SERVICES DIVISION
The Alternative Construction Ancillary Services Division manufactures and sells patented in-house safe rooms, the Universal Safe Room, used for the protection of loved ones and valuables in the event of weather disasters or home intrusions.
The Division contains five subsidiaries; Alternative Construction Design, Inc., Alternative Construction Consulting Services, Inc., Alternative Construction Safe Rooms, Inc., Modular Rental and Leasing Corporation, and Solar 18 ACTech Panel, Inc.
Architectural and Engineering Designs: The company provides architectural and engineering solutions for the 48 continental United States. It assists the customer in licensing and permitting issues and works directly with federal, state, and local government authorities ensuring licensing of the project.
Consulting Services: The company provides consulting solutions to international customers, politicians, green builders, and its customers as required. In addition, it provides consulting services to other industry related products that would provide additional benefits to its product in the market place. It provides consulting services with two distinct programs. Under the first program, it works directly with foreign leaders, politically and commercially, for the development of large communities. Under the second program, the company is working with various entities to improve its products and incorporates additional product lines. Under this program, the company has entered into a joint venture, Solar 18 ACTech Panel, Inc., with Atlan Holdings International, Inc. (Atlan), for the development of a solar panel. As part of the joint venture, the company and Atlan would design, develop, and manufacture a solar panel utilizing the ACTech Panel.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ALTERNATIVE CONSTRUCTION TECHNOLOGIES, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ALTERNATIVE CONSTRUCTION TECHNOLOGIES, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ALTERNATIVE CONSTRUCTION TECHNOLOGIES, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ALTERNATIVE CONSTRUCTION TECHNOLOGIES, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ALTERNATIVE CONSTRUCTION TECHNOLOGIES, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Alternative Construction Technologies, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Alternative Construction Technologies, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Alternative Construction Technologies, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Alternative Construction Technologies, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Building Products & Construction Materials Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Alternative Construction Technologies, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ALTERNATIVE CONSTRUCTION TECHNOLOGIES, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ALTERNATIVE CONSTRUCTION TECHNOLOGIES, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ALTERNATIVE CONSTRUCTION TECHNOLOGIES, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ALTERNATIVE CONSTRUCTION TECHNOLOGIES, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ALTERNATIVE CONSTRUCTION TECHNOLOGIES, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ALTERNATIVE CONSTRUCTION TECHNOLOGIES, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Alternative Construction Technologies, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Alternative Construction Technologies, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Alternative Construction Technologies, Inc. Major Shareholders
Alternative Construction Technologies, Inc. History
Alternative Construction Technologies, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Alternative Construction Technologies, Inc. Offices and Representations
Alternative Construction Technologies, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Alternative Construction Technologies, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Alternative Construction Technologies, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Alternative Construction Technologies, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Building Products & Construction Materials Industry Statistics
Alternative Construction Technologies, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Alternative Construction Technologies, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Alternative Construction Technologies, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Alternative Construction Technologies, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Alternative Construction Technologies, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Alternative Construction Technologies, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Alternative Construction Technologies, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Alternative Construction Technologies, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?