- The report contains detailed information about Actividades de Construcción y Servicios, S.A that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Actividades de Construcción y Servicios, S.A. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Actividades de Construcción y Servicios, S.A financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Actividades de Construcción y Servicios, S.A competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Actividades de Construcción y Servicios, S.A business.
About Actividades de Construcción y Servicios, S.A
Actividades de Construcción y Servicios, S.A. operates in the construction, services, and energy sectors.
The companys construction production is structured into three areas of activity: Civil Works, Non-Residential Building, and Residential Building. Civil Works projects take in all types of activities involved in the development of infrastructure, such as motorways and marine, hydraulic, and airport works. In terms of Residential Building, the activities the company carries out is mainly focused on building of subsidized housing for Public Authorities or building of developments for third parties which require a level of resources due to their size.
The company, by participating in the management of 64 companies, which invest in/operate various administrative concessions, engages in the promotion, financing, construction, and operation of all types of infrastructure.
Iridium is the holding company within ACS Group that manages and promotes concession and public-private partnership contracts for transport infrastructures and public facility services. Iridium operates in the worldwide concession markets, focusing on Spain, Ireland, Greece, Portugal, Chile, the United States, Canada, and Mexico. Projects are also being studied in countries, such as India, Australia, and other European countries.
Environment and Logistics
The companys Environment and Logistics activity is grouped around three business lines: Environmental Services, Facility Management, and Port and Logistic Services.
Facility Management includes the services necessary for the optimum running of public or private use properties (facility management, cleaning, or ancillary services), green-market related activities (gardening, reforestation, and environmental recovery), care services for social collectives in situations of dependence, airport services, and the management of advertising spaces in large installations and transport systems.
The companys other activities include the handling of bulk materials (approximately 9 million tons), general cargo (approximately 5 million tons) and perishable goods (approximately 150,000 tons). The company also engages in other port services (agency, transit, and transport) in Spain, with significant presence in these sectors in Portugal and France.
The company, through its Industrial Services area, engages in maintenance, development, and operation of industrial and energy infrastructures related to electricity generation, such as combined cycle power plants, regasification plants, and renewable energies.
The company is a provider of maintenance, development, and operating services for existing industrial infrastructures, such as generating and distribution networks for electricity, gas and water, thermodynamic and mechanical installations, railway systems, (both conventional and high-speed) and telecommunications.
The company engages in the development and maintenance of systems for public lighting, traffic management and industrial control.
The company, through its Industrial Services area, invests in the development of wind and thermal solar renewable energies, in the development of high-voltage transmission lines under concessions in South American countries, and in the development of desalination plants in the Mediterranean area.
The company, as of December 31, 2008, had a stake in 25 concession projects for the management and maintenance of high-voltage lines in Brazil and Peru. In Renewable Energies, as well as constructing both wind and solar energy generating installations, the company participated in 35 operating wind farms with an installed power of 1,076 MW and an attributable power of 796 MW, as of December 31, 2008. It also participates in seven wind farms under construction with an installed power of 213 MW and an additional 25 wind farms in the financing or development phase with installed power of 1,799 MW.
Iberdrola: Iberdrola has an installed capacity of 43,300 MW and produced 141,268 GWh in 2008. It also has approximately 10 million clients enabling it to distribute 181,794 GWh. It has a presence in the United Kingdom through Scottish Power; in Latin America where it has significant investments in Brazil and Mexico; and in the United States as a main renewable energy operator. It develops and manages renewable energies through its subsidiary, Iberdrola Renovables. This has an installed capacity of 9,302 MW.
Hochtief: The company is the main shareholder in the German construction and concessions group with 29.98% of its share capital. Hochtief carries out its business through six business areas: Hochtief Americas, Hochtief Asia Pacific, Hochtief Europe, Hochtief Concessions, Hochtief Real Estate, and Hochtief Services.
Actividades de Construcción y Servicios, S.A. was founded in 1983.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ACTIVIDADES DE CONSTRUCCIóN Y SERVICIOS, S.A COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ACTIVIDADES DE CONSTRUCCIóN Y SERVICIOS, S.A BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ACTIVIDADES DE CONSTRUCCIóN Y SERVICIOS, S.A SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ACTIVIDADES DE CONSTRUCCIóN Y SERVICIOS, S.A FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ACTIVIDADES DE CONSTRUCCIóN Y SERVICIOS, S.A COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Actividades de Construcción y Servicios, S.A Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Actividades de Construcción y Servicios, S.A and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Actividades de Construcción y Servicios, S.A and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Actividades de Construcción y Servicios, S.A Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Engineering and Construction Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Actividades de Construcción y Servicios, S.A Industry Position Analysis
6. ACTIVIDADES DE CONSTRUCCIóN Y SERVICIOS, S.A NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ACTIVIDADES DE CONSTRUCCIóN Y SERVICIOS, S.A EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ACTIVIDADES DE CONSTRUCCIóN Y SERVICIOS, S.A ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SPAIN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ACTIVIDADES DE CONSTRUCCIóN Y SERVICIOS, S.A IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ACTIVIDADES DE CONSTRUCCIóN Y SERVICIOS, S.A PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ACTIVIDADES DE CONSTRUCCIóN Y SERVICIOS, S.A VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Actividades de Construcción y Servicios, S.A Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Actividades de Construcción y Servicios, S.A Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Actividades de Construcción y Servicios, S.A Major Shareholders
Actividades de Construcción y Servicios, S.A History
Actividades de Construcción y Servicios, S.A Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Actividades de Construcción y Servicios, S.A Offices and Representations
Actividades de Construcción y Servicios, S.A SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Actividades de Construcción y Servicios, S.A Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Actividades de Construcción y Servicios, S.A Capital Market Snapshot
Actividades de Construcción y Servicios, S.A Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Engineering and Construction Services Industry Statistics
Actividades de Construcción y Servicios, S.A Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Actividades de Construcción y Servicios, S.A Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Actividades de Construcción y Servicios, S.A Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Actividades de Construcción y Servicios, S.A 1-year Stock Charts
Actividades de Construcción y Servicios, S.A 5-year Stock Charts
Actividades de Construcción y Servicios, S.A vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Actividades de Construcción y Servicios, S.A vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Actividades de Construcción y Servicios, S.A Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?