- The report contains detailed information about Zuni Holdings Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Zuni Holdings Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Zuni Holdings Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Zuni Holdings Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Zuni Holdings Inc. business.
About Zuni Holdings Inc.
MTI Global, Inc., a material science company, through its subsidiaries, engages in the design, development, and manufacture of custom-engineered products using silicone and other cellular materials.
The company has three main product lines: Silicone, Aerospace, and Fabricated Products. It sells its products primarily in the aerospace and mass transit markets. Its secondary product categories include automotive, sporting goods, medical, electronic, and other industrial markets.
The company has four divisions. including MTI PolyFab Inc. in Canada; North American Silicone in the United States, MTI Leewood GmbH in Bremen, Germany; and a 51% interest in Sterne SARL in Cavaillon, France.
MTI PolyFab Aerospace Products
Aerospace Products (Aerospace) engages in the design, engineering, and fabrication of energy management products and systems for airplane manufacturers (OEMs), their tier 1 suppliers, and the retrofit market. Its system solutions include thermal-acoustic insulation systems; vibration damping and acoustical barriers; and design of low pressure environmental control systems.
Aerospace also engages in the testing, certification, and third party validation necessary for product compliance with regulatory agencies, such as Transport Canada and the United States Federal Aviation Administration. Aerospace conducts research and development and in-house technical assessments of acoustic and applications engineering. The division designs, manufactures, and markets custom-engineered insulation systems for regional and business aircraft OEMs, tier 1 suppliers, and maintenance, repair and overhaul facilities.
MTI PolyFab Fabricated Products
Fabricated Products engages in the design, engineering, and fabrication of energy management products and systems throughout North America and Europe. In addition to silicone foams, Fabricated Products utilizes a range of cellular materials, such as cross-linked and extruded polyethylenes and metallocene cross-linked polyolefins; PVG/Nitrile, EPDM, Neoprene, and ECH closed-cell rubbers; and polyutherane foams, ester and ether. Its system solutions include application of custom pressure sensitive adhesives, athletic and protective gear, case insert protective packaging, and HVAC gasketing for industrial and automotive applications.
NORTH AMERICAN SILICONE (N.A. SILICONE)
The N.A. Silicone division comprises MTI Specialty Silicones Inc. (Specialty Silicones) in Richmond, Virginia; and MTI Milton operating unit (Milton) in Pensacola, Florida.
Specialty Silicones principal product is inorganic silicone foam manufactured through a proprietary production process and patented chemical formulations. MagniFoam can be produced in bun stock for fabricating, or in rolls or sheets, in densities of approximately 5 lb/cubic feet.
MagniFoam is produced in two distinct forms: MF1 is a free-rise foam stock, which can be produced in densities of approximately 5 lb/cubic feet. MF1 is used primarily as cushioning and insulation foam in the mass transit market. MFSiltec and MF8000 are roll-stock foam that use proprietary process technology to produce continuous rolls of MagniFoam in various thicknesses and widths. MFSiltec and MF8000 can be cast onto various substrates, such as carpet, industrial textiles, and aluminized foils to create composite structures.
MFSiltec is utilized primarily in energy management systems, gasketing and seals, and specialty solutions, such as in aerospace or rail car floor work and bulkhead insulation in an aircraft.
The company owns the assets related to the silicone business of Mold-Ex, based in Pensacola, Florida. Milton manufacturing processes include injection molding of silicone and organic compounds, compression molding, liquid silicone injection molding, silicone organic profile extrusion, dual durometer extrusion on various substrates, multi-layer hose products, and product assembly.
MTI LEEWOOD GMBH (LEEWOOD)
Leewood processes and distributes semi-finished products made of silicone elastomer in high temperature vulcanized (HTV) form. Silicone elastomer is manufactured from a special grade of sand with high silica content. Applications for this specialty material include aerospace, electronics, and medical/pharmaceutical sectors.
The company has manufacturing operations in Germany and sales offices in Sweden. Its key brands include MagniPly, MagniCell, MagniQ, and MagniFoam. MagniPly is the companys multilayer silicone or silicone composite offering, which can be used in various applications, including a fire protection barrier in aerospace applications. MagniCell is a closedcell sponge available in sheets, profiles, tubing, rectangles or cords. Custom applications include heat-resistant filling units for air-bag generators and frame gaskets for transformers. The MagniQ category offers a range of silicone characteristics, and is available in solid form in sheets, rolls, profiles, cords, and tubing. Custom applications include tear-resistant foil for dental surgery and tear-resistant membranes for the wood press industry. The fourth category is MagniFoam, the companys flame-resistant, high-tech foam which is a mixture of both closed and open-cell structures, available in buns or rolls. MagniFoam offers various custom applications, including mass transit seating.
STERNE SARL (STERNE)
Sternes cleanroom facility produces silicone tubing, and invasive and other medical devices. The cleanroom facility also has potential uses in the electronics and food industries. Sterne also produces cured silicone in extruded or sheet form for the food industry and is a distributor of silicone products, including those of Leewood.
MTI Global, Inc. was founded in 1994.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ZUNI HOLDINGS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ZUNI HOLDINGS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ZUNI HOLDINGS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ZUNI HOLDINGS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ZUNI HOLDINGS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Zuni Holdings Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Zuni Holdings Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Zuni Holdings Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Zuni Holdings Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Chemicals Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Zuni Holdings Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ZUNI HOLDINGS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ZUNI HOLDINGS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ZUNI HOLDINGS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ZUNI HOLDINGS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ZUNI HOLDINGS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ZUNI HOLDINGS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Zuni Holdings Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Zuni Holdings Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Zuni Holdings Inc. Major Shareholders
Zuni Holdings Inc. History
Zuni Holdings Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Zuni Holdings Inc. Offices and Representations
Zuni Holdings Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Zuni Holdings Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Zuni Holdings Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Zuni Holdings Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Chemicals Industry Statistics
Zuni Holdings Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Zuni Holdings Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Zuni Holdings Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Zuni Holdings Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Zuni Holdings Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Zuni Holdings Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Zuni Holdings Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Zuni Holdings Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?