- The report contains detailed information about Yasuhara Chemical Co. Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Yasuhara Chemical Co. Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Yasuhara Chemical Co. Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Yasuhara Chemical Co. Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Yasuhara Chemical Co. Ltd. business.
About Yasuhara Chemical Co. Ltd.
Yasuhara Chemical Co., Ltd. offers various resins and chemicals in Japan. Its resin products include terpene resin, terpene phenolic resin, modified terpene resin, styrene resin, hydrogenated terpene resin, and liquid resin. The companys resins are used in adhesives and compounds, and as reforming agents for various polymers. Its chemical products consist of orange oil, terpene oil, terpene chemicals, terpene solvents, wax, and paper sizing agents that are used as the raw materials for liquid detergents; and fragrances for toothpaste, cosmetic products, air fresheners, paints, and pharmaceuticals. Yasuhara also provides hot melt adhesives for use in industrial fields, including the packaging of foodstuffs and industrial materials; paper processing; gloss film processing; assembly of automobile interior materials and housing materials; and surface protection. In addition, the company offers laminated films, such as OPP base material gloss processing film, PET base material gloss processing film, and non-woven material gloss processing products. Further, it supplies FRP tanks, valves, and automatic valves for water treatment equipments. The company was formerly known as Yasuhara Yushi Kogyo Co., Ltd. and changed its name to Yasuhara Chemical Co., Ltd. in 1989. Yasuhara was founded in 1959 and is headquartered in Hiroshima, Japan.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. YASUHARA CHEMICAL CO. LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. YASUHARA CHEMICAL CO. LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. YASUHARA CHEMICAL CO. LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. YASUHARA CHEMICAL CO. LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. YASUHARA CHEMICAL CO. LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Yasuhara Chemical Co. Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Yasuhara Chemical Co. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Yasuhara Chemical Co. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Yasuhara Chemical Co. Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Chemicals Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Yasuhara Chemical Co. Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. YASUHARA CHEMICAL CO. LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. YASUHARA CHEMICAL CO. LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. YASUHARA CHEMICAL CO. LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. JAPAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. YASUHARA CHEMICAL CO. LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. YASUHARA CHEMICAL CO. LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. YASUHARA CHEMICAL CO. LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Yasuhara Chemical Co. Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Yasuhara Chemical Co. Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Yasuhara Chemical Co. Ltd. Major Shareholders
Yasuhara Chemical Co. Ltd. History
Yasuhara Chemical Co. Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Yasuhara Chemical Co. Ltd. Offices and Representations
Yasuhara Chemical Co. Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yasuhara Chemical Co. Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Yasuhara Chemical Co. Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Yasuhara Chemical Co. Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Chemicals Industry Statistics
Yasuhara Chemical Co. Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Yasuhara Chemical Co. Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Yasuhara Chemical Co. Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Yasuhara Chemical Co. Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Yasuhara Chemical Co. Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Yasuhara Chemical Co. Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Yasuhara Chemical Co. Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Yasuhara Chemical Co. Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?