The report presents detailed overview of the Xylene market in the world and regions (CIS countries in particular) by contemplating and analyzing its various parameters.
Firstly, brief introduction is provided. Thus, xylene properties, application areas and manufacturing technologies are considered. Further goes the analysis of global xylene market with emphasis on its main components which are production, consumption, prices, global trade, future forecast, etc. This part focuses on regional markets as well.
Another important unit of the report is devoted to the CIS market. This part starts from general introduction of the market situation in the region, then follows the thorough research of each country market in particular.
The report also supplis with the data on investment projects, patent information and some other parameters specific for this or that market.
Besides, the current situation in the market the research features market historical background and provides future forecast as well. Thus, this Xylene market research presents full picture of the named market.
1. XYLENES: PHYSICOCHEMICAL PROPERTIES, SPECIFICATIONS
2. PARAXYLENE PRODUCTION METHODS
3. USES OF ORTHOXYLENE AND PARAXYLENE
4. GLOBAL MARKET FOR MIXED XYLENES
5. WORLD ORTHOXYLENE MARKET
6. MARKET FOR PHTHALIC ANHYDRIDE (MAIN ORTHOXYLENE CONSUMPTION SECTOR)
7. WORLD PARAXYLENE MARKET
8. WORLD PARAXYLENE MARKET FORECAST
9. XYLENE MARKET BY REGION
9.1. Americas (USA, Canada, Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile)
9.2. Europe (EU-25, incl. Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK, Bulgaria, Poland, Romania, Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovenia)
9.3. Middle East (Iran, Israel, Saudi Arabia)
9.4. Asia-Pacific region (China, India, Japan, Singapore, Philippines, Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, South Korea, Malaysia, Pakistan)
10. MARKET FOR TEREPHTHALIC ACID (MAIN PARAXYLENE CONSUMPTION SECTOR)
11. RUSSIAN MARKET FOR ORTHOXYLENE AND PARAXYLENE
11.1. Terephthalic acid and polyethylene terephthalate production forecast
11.2. Xylene consumers in Russia
11.3. Xylene prices
12. XYLENE MARKET IN UKRAINE
12.1. Xylene consumers in Ukraine
13. XYLENE MARKET IN BELARUS
14. XYLENE MARKET IN KAZAKHSTAN
15. XYLENE TRADERS IN RUSSIA AND UKRAINE
16. XYLENE PRICES
17. PROSPECTIVE CONSUMERS OF XYLENE SOLVENTS IN UKRAINE