- The report contains detailed information about Wacker Chemie AG that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Wacker Chemie AG. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Wacker Chemie AG financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Wacker Chemie AG competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Wacker Chemie AG business.
About Wacker Chemie AG
Wacker Chemie AG provides specialty chemical products worldwide. The company operates in five divisions: Siltronic, Wacker Silicones, Wacker Polymers, Wacker PolySilicon, and Wacker Fine Chemicals. The Siltronic division produces silicon wafers for various semiconductor manufacturers. This divisions wafers form the fundamental basis for various semiconductor products, such as discrete semiconductor components or microchips. The Wacker Silicones division offers various products, such as silicone-based fluids, emulsions, resins, and elastomers, as well as sealants to silanes and pyrogenic silica. This division also manufactures products used as starting materials in the production of silicones. The Wacker Polymers division manufactures binders and polymeric additives, including dispersible polymer powders and dispersions that are used in various industrial applications, or as base chemicals in the automotive, construction-chemical, paper, and adhesive sectors, as well as in production of coatings and printing inks. This divisions polymeric binders are used as additives in tile adhesives, exterior insulation and finish systems, dry-mix mortars, and self-leveling flooring compounds in the construction industry. The Wacker PolySilicon division produces hyperpure polysilicon for the semiconductor and electronics industries, as well as for the solar sector. The Wacker Fine Chemicals division supplies customized biotech and catalog products that include pharmaceutical proteins, cyclodextrins, and cysteine, as well as organic intermediates and acetylacetone. This division focuses on customer-specific solutions in areas comprising pharmaceutical actives, cosmetics, and food additives. It also engages in the production, marketing, sale, and application support for polyvinyl acetate solid resins. The company was founded in 1914 and is headquartered in Munich, Germany.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. WACKER CHEMIE AG COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. WACKER CHEMIE AG BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. WACKER CHEMIE AG SWOT ANALYSIS
4. WACKER CHEMIE AG FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. WACKER CHEMIE AG COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Wacker Chemie AG Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Wacker Chemie AG and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Wacker Chemie AG and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Wacker Chemie AG Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Chemicals Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Wacker Chemie AG Industry Position Analysis
6. WACKER CHEMIE AG NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. WACKER CHEMIE AG EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. WACKER CHEMIE AG ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. GERMANY PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. WACKER CHEMIE AG IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. WACKER CHEMIE AG PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. WACKER CHEMIE AG VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Wacker Chemie AG Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Wacker Chemie AG Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Wacker Chemie AG Major Shareholders
Wacker Chemie AG History
Wacker Chemie AG Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Wacker Chemie AG Offices and Representations
Wacker Chemie AG SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Wacker Chemie AG Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Wacker Chemie AG Capital Market Snapshot
Wacker Chemie AG Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Chemicals Industry Statistics
Wacker Chemie AG Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Wacker Chemie AG Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Wacker Chemie AG Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Wacker Chemie AG 1-year Stock Charts
Wacker Chemie AG 5-year Stock Charts
Wacker Chemie AG vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Wacker Chemie AG vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Wacker Chemie AG Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?