- The report contains detailed information about VitroTech Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for VitroTech Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The VitroTech Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes VitroTech Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of VitroTech Corp. business.
About VitroTech Corp.
VitroTech Corp. (VitroTech or the company) is a Nevada corporation formed in 2001. The Company is a development stage company. The Company is engaged in the materials technology business which includes, but is not limited to, the mining, processing, marketing and sale of a family of proprietary amorphous aluminosilicate based products designed to improve performance and quality of a broad array of manufacturing applications. The Companys initial products are Vitrolite®-a processing additive for use in plastics manufacturing-and Vitrocote®-a processing additive for use in the paint and coatings industry.
The Company is developing a family of proprietary products incorporating the Mineral as a performance additive in a variety of industrial applications. The Companys initial product offerings are targeted to the plastics industry and to the paint and coatings industry. Additional product offerings are being considered for the cementitious, textile, rubber, electronics, ceramics and refractory industries.
The Company presently markets to the plastics industry high performance powder and compounds under the trade name Vitrolite®. Vitrolite® is a white translucent, odorless powder comprised of non-toxic amorphous aluminosilicate. Vitrolite® is offered in a variety of grades suited to different end use applications. Vitrolite XP and CL are used to reduce costs and increase productivity in plastic processing and manufacturing operations. Use of small amounts of Vitrolite® (up to 1% by weight) in polymers changes the polymer viscosity in all plastics manufacturing processes. Vitrolite® is chemically non-reactive, non-migratory and is compatible with all known polymers.
Paint and Coatings Applications
The Company presently markets to the paints, polymer coatings and fabrics industries an optical enhancer, rheology modifer and physical performance aid for polymer coatings and fabrics under the tradename Vitrocote®. Vitrocote® is a white, transparent to translucent (depending on particle size) odorless powder comprised of non-toxic amorphous aluminosilicate. Vitrocote® is offered in grades F and FC. These products have a particle size cut off of 10 microns and the FC product is of higher purity and has less coloration contamination.
Used as an optical enhancer in high performance paint coatings, Vitrocote® acts as a spacer between particles of mica, aluminum or micro-fine glass in pigmented coatings dramatically improving desired optical effects at a wide range of viewing angles. As an optical enhancer, Vitrocote® is chemically non-reactive and is compatible with metallic and solid color basecoats, clear topcoats and specialty coatings, both in solvent and water based systems.
Used as a rheology modifer, Vitrocote® enhances the flow properties of materials under specific delivery conditions, including spraying, rolling and extruding. When tested as a high performance processing aid for thermal barrier coatings, Vitrocote® decreased thermal conductivity properties of coatings. As a processing aid for thermal barrier coatings, Vitrocote® is chemically non-reactive and compatible with most coatings materials.
Potential Rubber Applications
Based on research and testing to date, Vitrosil® will offer improved strength, durability and overall performance for both standard and custom molded rubber parts. Product testing and market research are continuing and no firm schedule has, as yet, been set for the introduction of Vitrosil®.
Potential Cementitious Applications
The Company has conducted research with California State University, Fullerton regarding uses of the Mineral in the cement industry to improve strength, reduce weight, improve finish and improve resistance to moisture, weathering and temperature extremes.
Potential Ceramics and Refractory Applications
Based on research and testing to date, Vitrotherm offers improved flow properties for self-leveling and pumpable castable refractories, reduced shrinkage in the casting process, and increased strength, reduced thermal conductivity and increased resistance to thermal shock in ceramic products. Product testin
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. VITROTECH CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. VITROTECH CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. VITROTECH CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. VITROTECH CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. VITROTECH CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. VitroTech Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of VitroTech Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of VitroTech Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. VitroTech Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Chemicals Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. VitroTech Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. VITROTECH CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. VITROTECH CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. VITROTECH CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. VITROTECH CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. VITROTECH CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. VITROTECH CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
VitroTech Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
VitroTech Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
VitroTech Corp. Major Shareholders
VitroTech Corp. History
VitroTech Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
VitroTech Corp. Offices and Representations
VitroTech Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
VitroTech Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
VitroTech Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
VitroTech Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Chemicals Industry Statistics
VitroTech Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
VitroTech Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
VitroTech Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
VitroTech Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
VitroTech Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
VitroTech Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
VitroTech Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
VitroTech Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?