- The report contains detailed information about Verdant Brands, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Verdant Brands, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Verdant Brands, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Verdant Brands, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Verdant Brands, Inc. business.
About Verdant Brands, Inc.
Verdant Brands, Inc., incorporated in the State of Minnesota in 1961, develops, manufactures and markets environmentally sensitive and traditional lawn and garden products for the consumer and commercial markets. The company also operates full service dealerships that distribute pest control products to specialty agricultural growers and to turf and ornamental plant growers in the commercial market. The companys product lines consist of proprietary and non-proprietary pest control products and, to a much lesser extent, fertilizers and grass seed products.
The company conducts its business in three major market segments. These segments consist of the consumer products segment, the commercial products segment and the commercial dealer segment.
Consumer Products Segment: The products the company sells to the consumer products segment are environmentally sensitive pest control products and fertilizers sold under the Safer®, SureFire®, ChemFree®, Blocker®, Insectigone® and Ringer® brands, and traditional pest control products sold under the Dexol® and various private label brands, including Black Leaf®.
The company sells consumer products in the United States through a variety of retail distribution channels in all fifty states. These distribution channels include retail mass merchants, hardware co-operatives, catalog operators and lawn and garden wholesale distributors who resell the companys products to retail garden
centers, nurseries, hardware stores and home centers. Some significant retailers selling the companys products include The Home Depot, Wal-Mart, Lowes, Target, Tru-Serve, Menards and Frank's Nursery & Crafts.
The principal competitors in the consumer pest control market are Scotts Miracle Gro (Ortho® brand) and United Industries (Spectracide® brand).
The principal competitor in the consumer fertilizer market is Scotts Miracle Gro. Other significant competitors include Lebanon (Greenview® brand) and Milwaukee Sewer Improvement District (Milorganite® brand).
Commercial Products Segment: The products the company sells to the commercial markets are environmentally sensitive pest control products using the CheckMate® and BioLure® brands, and traditional pest control products using the AllPro® brand.
Commercial Dealer Segment: Through a wholly-owned subsidiary acquired with the acquisition of Consep, Inc., the company owns and operates seven full-line commercial dealerships which offer products and services to the specialty agricultural market.
The companys major product categories are environmentally sensitive pest control products, traditional pesticides, and microbial fertilizers.
Environmentally Sensitive Pest Control Products: The company sells its environmentally sensitive pest control products under the Safer®, SureFire®, ChemFree®, Blocker®, Insectigone®, CheckMate® and BioLure® brand names.
The Safer® branded line of pest control products use naturally occurring microbes, botanical derivatives, and synthesized versions of natural botanical derivatives as active ingredients. The active ingredients, used alone or in combinations, are formulated to control specific insects, weeds and fungal diseases. Active ingredients include fatty acids, pyrethrum (a derivative of a certain chrysanthemum flower), pyrethroids (synthetic variations of pyrethrum), neem (a derivative of the tropical neem tree), bacterium strains that are toxic to certain specific insects, and elemental sulfur. The Safer® branded environmentally sensitive pest control products biodegrade more rapidly and have a lower mammalian toxicity rating than most traditional pesticides.
The SureFire®,ChemFree® and Insectigone® branded pest control products consist of a broad line of consumer products used to trap or otherwise control pests in homes, lawns and gardens. Most of the SureFire®,ChemFree® and Insectigone® branded pest control products use the companys proprietary technologies, which include the use of controlled release attractants to lure insects into traps and the use of patented baits and powdered diatomaceous earth which kill crawling insects upon contact.
The Blocker® b
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. VERDANT BRANDS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. VERDANT BRANDS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. VERDANT BRANDS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. VERDANT BRANDS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. VERDANT BRANDS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Verdant Brands, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Verdant Brands, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Verdant Brands, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Verdant Brands, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Chemicals Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Verdant Brands, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. VERDANT BRANDS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. VERDANT BRANDS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. VERDANT BRANDS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. VERDANT BRANDS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. VERDANT BRANDS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. VERDANT BRANDS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Verdant Brands, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Verdant Brands, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Verdant Brands, Inc. Major Shareholders
Verdant Brands, Inc. History
Verdant Brands, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Verdant Brands, Inc. Offices and Representations
Verdant Brands, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Verdant Brands, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Verdant Brands, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Verdant Brands, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Chemicals Industry Statistics
Verdant Brands, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Verdant Brands, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Verdant Brands, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Verdant Brands, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Verdant Brands, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Verdant Brands, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Verdant Brands, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Verdant Brands, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?