- The report contains detailed information about Tyra Tech Inc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Tyra Tech Inc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Tyra Tech Inc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Tyra Tech Inc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Tyra Tech Inc business.
About Tyra Tech Inc
TyraTech, Inc. engages in the development, manufacture, marketing, and sale of proprietary insecticide and parasiticide products. It provides insect control products against commercial pests, including drain flies, fruit flies, cockroaches, and ants in kitchen, food storage, and customer areas at restaurants, hospitals, schools, hotels, and other commercial enterprises. The company also offers vector control products that address the products used by governmental agencies, NGOs, and commercial operations, including resorts and golf courses to control disease-carrying insects, such as mosquitoes, as well as used in applications around food and food crops, and in close proximity to humans or animals; and consumer home and garden family of products, including trigger-sprays and aerosols, granules, and tank spray concentrates. In addition, it is developing agricultural and horticultural pesticides to control insects, such as white flies, thrips, aphids, and mites in the agricultural and horticultural markets. Further, TyraTech engages in developing products for agriculture and dairy farms, which include Natures Natural EcoSolve, a soil amendment or substitute for Sphagnum peat moss; SandSolver, an application of hydro-cyclone technology to remove sand from liquid waste on dairy farms; SolidSolver, a patented unit used to separate and wash manure solids and remove sand; and WasteSolver, a patented process separates and cleans manure solids by integrating SandSolver and SolidSolver with the WasteSolver Reactor. Its human and animal health products include ingested products for human parasitic prevention and treatment; topical products for head and body lice; and agricultural pet and animal parasite prevention food additive. TyraTech has strategic relationships with Terminix International; Kraft Foods Inc.; Arysta LifeScience North America LLC.; and Clarke Mosquito Control Products Inc. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Melbourne, Florida.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TYRA TECH INC COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TYRA TECH INC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TYRA TECH INC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TYRA TECH INC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TYRA TECH INC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Tyra Tech Inc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Tyra Tech Inc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Tyra Tech Inc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Tyra Tech Inc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Chemicals Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Tyra Tech Inc Industry Position Analysis
6. TYRA TECH INC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TYRA TECH INC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TYRA TECH INC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TYRA TECH INC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TYRA TECH INC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TYRA TECH INC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Tyra Tech Inc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Tyra Tech Inc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Tyra Tech Inc Major Shareholders
Tyra Tech Inc History
Tyra Tech Inc Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Tyra Tech Inc Offices and Representations
Tyra Tech Inc SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Tyra Tech Inc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Tyra Tech Inc Capital Market Snapshot
Tyra Tech Inc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Chemicals Industry Statistics
Tyra Tech Inc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Tyra Tech Inc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Tyra Tech Inc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Tyra Tech Inc 1-year Stock Charts
Tyra Tech Inc 5-year Stock Charts
Tyra Tech Inc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Tyra Tech Inc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Tyra Tech Inc Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?