- The report contains detailed information about Tokyo Printing Ink Manufacturing that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Tokyo Printing Ink Manufacturing. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Tokyo Printing Ink Manufacturing financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Tokyo Printing Ink Manufacturing competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Tokyo Printing Ink Manufacturing business.
About Tokyo Printing Ink Manufacturing
Tokyo Printing Ink Manufacturing Co., Ltd. engages in the manufacture and sale of specialty chemicals, including printing inks, color, and additive concentrates and compounds in Japan. It offers various offset inks and related products, such as sheetfed, specialty, and Web inks, as well as ink additives, printing chemicals, hot melt glues, and equipment and printing supplies; and gravure inks and related products, including gravure inks for papers and plastic films, flexo inks for paper substrates, and print laminates and other adhesives, as well as varnishes and coatings, which include overprint varnishes, offset in-line varnishes, coatings, solvent free UV coatings, and under lacquer products for aluminum. The company also provides plastic products, such as industrial and packaging materials, including plastic mesh, synthetic ropes, polyethylene packaging nets, oriented polypropylene films, polyolefin mono-oriented films, agricultural materials, and molded products; and civil engineering and outdoor materials, which comprise terracell, geotextiles, and outdoor products, as well as drainage products, sheets, environmental products, and other civil engineering products. In addition, it offers plastic chemicals, such as masterbatches, including color, additive, and process aid masterbatches, as well as other plastic chemicals, which comprise compounds, powder resins, dry colors, LCD color filter materials, inkjet inks, copier and laser printer toners, and paste colorants. The companys products add color and performance to various things, such as newspapers, magazines, books, posters, brochures, packaging materials, automobiles, consumer electronics, boats, and bath tubs, as well as construction, civil engineering, and agricultural materials. Tokyo Printing Ink Manufacturing was founded in 1923 and is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TOKYO PRINTING INK MANUFACTURING COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TOKYO PRINTING INK MANUFACTURING BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TOKYO PRINTING INK MANUFACTURING SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TOKYO PRINTING INK MANUFACTURING FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TOKYO PRINTING INK MANUFACTURING COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Tokyo Printing Ink Manufacturing Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Tokyo Printing Ink Manufacturing and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Tokyo Printing Ink Manufacturing and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Tokyo Printing Ink Manufacturing Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Chemicals Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Tokyo Printing Ink Manufacturing Industry Position Analysis
6. TOKYO PRINTING INK MANUFACTURING NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TOKYO PRINTING INK MANUFACTURING EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TOKYO PRINTING INK MANUFACTURING ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. JAPAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TOKYO PRINTING INK MANUFACTURING IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TOKYO PRINTING INK MANUFACTURING PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TOKYO PRINTING INK MANUFACTURING VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Tokyo Printing Ink Manufacturing Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Tokyo Printing Ink Manufacturing Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Tokyo Printing Ink Manufacturing Major Shareholders
Tokyo Printing Ink Manufacturing History
Tokyo Printing Ink Manufacturing Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Tokyo Printing Ink Manufacturing Offices and Representations
Tokyo Printing Ink Manufacturing SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Tokyo Printing Ink Manufacturing Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Tokyo Printing Ink Manufacturing Capital Market Snapshot
Tokyo Printing Ink Manufacturing Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Chemicals Industry Statistics
Tokyo Printing Ink Manufacturing Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Tokyo Printing Ink Manufacturing Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Tokyo Printing Ink Manufacturing Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Tokyo Printing Ink Manufacturing 1-year Stock Charts
Tokyo Printing Ink Manufacturing 5-year Stock Charts
Tokyo Printing Ink Manufacturing vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Tokyo Printing Ink Manufacturing vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Tokyo Printing Ink Manufacturing Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?