- The report contains detailed information about Teijin Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Teijin Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Teijin Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Teijin Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Teijin Ltd. business.
About Teijin Ltd.
Teijin Limited, through its subsidiaries, offers solutions in the areas of materials and health care.
The company has five industry segments: Synthetic Fibers; Films and Plastics; Pharmaceuticals and Home Health Care; Trading and Retail; and IT and New Products.
The Synthetic Fibers Segment engages in the production and sale of polyester filaments and other fibers for apparel and industrial applications, and artificial leather.
Polyester Fibers: The company offers polyester fibers under Teijin and Tetoron brand names, which are used in apparel, such as mens and ladies fashions, sportswear, work and school uniforms, inner wear, and garment lining fabrics; interior decorating and household products, such as curtains, upholstery, bedding, office fabrics, paper diapers, wiping cloths, wet tissues, air purifier filters, and mattress filling; and industrial products and materials, such as automobile, train and aircraft seats, tire cords, rubber reinforcements, seat belts, mats, cushions, and filters. The company also offers polyethylene naphthalate (PEN) fibers under the Teonex brand name, which are used in industrial products and materials, such as tire cords, transmission belts, high-pressure hoses, and speaker cones.
Aramid Fibers: The company offers para-aramid fibers under the Twaron and Technora brand names, which are used in brake pads, gaskets, rubber reinforcements (hoses, belts), tires, protective clothing, plastic reinforcements, civil engineering materials, and optical fiber reinforcements; meta-aramid fibers under the Teijinconex brand name, which are used in fireproof clothing, heat-resistant filters, rubber reinforcements, and plastic reinforcements; and artificial leather under the Cordley brand name, which is used in sporting goods (shoes and balls).
Carbon Fibers: The company offers carbon fibers under the Tenax brand name, which are used in aircraft (structural components and interior components), industrial applications (wind generator blades and pressure vessels), and sporting goods (golf club shafts, fishing rods, tennis racquets, and yacht bodies).
FILMS AND PLASTICS
The Films and Plastics Segment engages in the production and sale of films and resins for various industrial applications.
Films: The company offers polyethylene terephthalate (PET) film under Teijin Tetoron, Mylar, Melinex, and Teflex brand names, which is used in industrial applications, such as materials for LCDs and plasma and organic electroluminescent displays (OELDs), cards (integrated circuit (IC) cards, ID cards, radio frequency identification (RFID) chips), and automotive products (interior and exterior materials and electronic components); and in packaging materials, such as laminating film for beverage and food cans, shrink wrap, retort pouches, and plastic trays. It also offers PEN film under Teonex brand name, which is used in digital videocassettes (DVCs), high-density data backup tapes, electronics materials, electronic circuit materials, materials for automotive applications (seat sensors and hybrid motor materials), and advanced photo system (APS) film. The company also offers processed film under Purex and CurrentFine brand names, which is used in applications, such as materials for LCDs, electronics materials, films for semiconductor materials, medical materials, photocatalysts, moisturizing facial masks, flexible panel displays, touch panels, and membrane switch materials.
Plastics: The company offers polycarbonate resin under the Panlite brand name, which is used in electrical and electronics components, AV and OA equipment, personal computer (PC) casings, optical discs (blu-ray discs, DVDs, and CDs), precision instrument components, and automotive components (headlamps, door handles, and bumpers). It also offers polycarbonate resin under the Panlite sheet, ELECLEAR, and PURE-ACE brand names, which is used in sheet applications, such as LCD TV backlight diffusion plates, automotive instrument panels, nameplates, and helmet shields; and film applications, such as LCDs for mobile phones, personal digital assistants (PDAs) and other handhel
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TEIJIN LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TEIJIN LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TEIJIN LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TEIJIN LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TEIJIN LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Teijin Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Teijin Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Teijin Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Teijin Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Chemicals Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Teijin Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. TEIJIN LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TEIJIN LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TEIJIN LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. JAPAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TEIJIN LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TEIJIN LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TEIJIN LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Teijin Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Teijin Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Teijin Ltd. Major Shareholders
Teijin Ltd. History
Teijin Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Teijin Ltd. Offices and Representations
Teijin Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Teijin Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Teijin Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Teijin Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Chemicals Industry Statistics
Teijin Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Teijin Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Teijin Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Teijin Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Teijin Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Teijin Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Teijin Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Teijin Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?