- The report contains detailed information about Taoka Chemical Co. Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Taoka Chemical Co. Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Taoka Chemical Co. Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Taoka Chemical Co. Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Taoka Chemical Co. Ltd. business.
About Taoka Chemical Co. Ltd.
Taoka Chemical Co., Ltd. engages in the manufacture and sale of various chemicals in Japan. The company provides various fine chemicals for pharmaceuticals, agricultural chemicals, photographic chemicals, electronic materials, and polymers, as well as offers rubber additives. It also provides insulation varnishes for electric home appliances and automotive electrical parts; plasticizers for food packaging films, toys, food-related utensils, industrial films and sheets, and synthetic rubber; and ester oil for use in synthetic lubricants. In addition, the company offers adhesives for various applications, such as household electric products, automobiles, precision machines, furniture, and woodworking, as well as for industry applications ranging from micro-components in electronics to bridge constructions. Further, it manufactures synthetic dye-related products used for textiles, paper, leather, and plastics, as well as pigments for use in polarizing films and stationery. Taoka Chemical Co., Ltd. was formerly known as Taoka Dystuffs Manufacturing Co., Ltd. and changed its name to Taoka Chemical Co., Ltd. in 1972. The company was founded in 1934 and is headquartered in Osaka, Japan.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TAOKA CHEMICAL CO. LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TAOKA CHEMICAL CO. LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TAOKA CHEMICAL CO. LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TAOKA CHEMICAL CO. LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TAOKA CHEMICAL CO. LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Taoka Chemical Co. Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Taoka Chemical Co. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Taoka Chemical Co. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Taoka Chemical Co. Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Chemicals Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Taoka Chemical Co. Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. TAOKA CHEMICAL CO. LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TAOKA CHEMICAL CO. LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TAOKA CHEMICAL CO. LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. JAPAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TAOKA CHEMICAL CO. LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TAOKA CHEMICAL CO. LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TAOKA CHEMICAL CO. LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Taoka Chemical Co. Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Taoka Chemical Co. Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Taoka Chemical Co. Ltd. Major Shareholders
Taoka Chemical Co. Ltd. History
Taoka Chemical Co. Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Taoka Chemical Co. Ltd. Offices and Representations
Taoka Chemical Co. Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Taoka Chemical Co. Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Taoka Chemical Co. Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Taoka Chemical Co. Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Chemicals Industry Statistics
Taoka Chemical Co. Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Taoka Chemical Co. Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Taoka Chemical Co. Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Taoka Chemical Co. Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Taoka Chemical Co. Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Taoka Chemical Co. Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Taoka Chemical Co. Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Taoka Chemical Co. Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?