- The report contains detailed information about The Supreme Industries Limited that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for The Supreme Industries Limited. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The The Supreme Industries Limited financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes The Supreme Industries Limited competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of The Supreme Industries Limited business.
About The Supreme Industries Limited
The Supreme Industries Limited and its subsidiaries engage in processing plastic polymers primarily in India. It offers moulded furniture products, including upholstered, premium monoblock chairs, monoblock chairs, armless chairs, centre tables and trolleys, dining tables, baby furniture, and stools; and storage and material handling crates comprising custom built crates, bins, dairy crates, fruit and vegetable crates, bottle crates, anti static and conductive, and nestable and stackable products. The company also provides industrial molded products, including air conditioner grills, washing machine tub and components, cabinets for electronic items, dashboard, bumpers and grills for four wheelers, and two wheeler parts and accessories; and protective packaging products for a range of civil and insulation applications. In addition, it offers various piping products for irrigation, bore-wells, portable water supply, plumbing, drainage, sewerage, rainwater harvesting, and water management requirements. Further, The Supreme Industries offers multilayered cross laminated films under the Silpaulin name; and manufactures co-extruded multi-layer barrier films. Additionally, it offers petrochemicals, such as crystal PS, impact PS, and compounds. The company was founded in 1942 and is based in Mumbai, India.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. THE SUPREME INDUSTRIES LIMITED COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. THE SUPREME INDUSTRIES LIMITED BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. THE SUPREME INDUSTRIES LIMITED SWOT ANALYSIS
4. THE SUPREME INDUSTRIES LIMITED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. THE SUPREME INDUSTRIES LIMITED COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. The Supreme Industries Limited Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of The Supreme Industries Limited and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of The Supreme Industries Limited and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. The Supreme Industries Limited Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Chemicals Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. The Supreme Industries Limited Industry Position Analysis
6. THE SUPREME INDUSTRIES LIMITED NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. THE SUPREME INDUSTRIES LIMITED EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. THE SUPREME INDUSTRIES LIMITED ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. INDIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. THE SUPREME INDUSTRIES LIMITED IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. THE SUPREME INDUSTRIES LIMITED PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. THE SUPREME INDUSTRIES LIMITED VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
The Supreme Industries Limited Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
The Supreme Industries Limited Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
The Supreme Industries Limited Major Shareholders
The Supreme Industries Limited History
The Supreme Industries Limited Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
The Supreme Industries Limited Offices and Representations
The Supreme Industries Limited SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
The Supreme Industries Limited Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
The Supreme Industries Limited Capital Market Snapshot
The Supreme Industries Limited Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Chemicals Industry Statistics
The Supreme Industries Limited Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
The Supreme Industries Limited Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
The Supreme Industries Limited Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
The Supreme Industries Limited 1-year Stock Charts
The Supreme Industries Limited 5-year Stock Charts
The Supreme Industries Limited vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
The Supreme Industries Limited vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
The Supreme Industries Limited Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?