- The report contains detailed information about SunVic Chemical Holdings Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for SunVic Chemical Holdings Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The SunVic Chemical Holdings Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes SunVic Chemical Holdings Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of SunVic Chemical Holdings Ltd. business.
About SunVic Chemical Holdings Ltd.
SunVic Chemical Holdings Limited, an investment holding company, engages in the manufacture and sale of chemical products. The company offers Acrylic Acid (AA) and Arylate Esters (AE). Its AA products include purified AA, a colorless liquid that is used in the manufacture of industrial and consumer products, such as paint formulations, coatings, rubbers, adhesives, textile, and super absorbents polymers (SAPs) that are used in diapers; as a copolymer component in aerosol hair sprays and in shampoos as a foam stabilizer; for dental plates, artificial teeth, and orthopedic cement in medicine and dentistry; and as a chemical intermediate in the production of AE. The companys AA products also comprise glacial AA, a pure form of AA that is used to manufacture SAPs, which are used to produce diapers, sanitary towels, and other types of water absorbent materials. SunVic Chemical Holdings AE products consist of butyl acrylate, a liquid that is used as an intermediate in the production of polymers, which are used in the production of paints, inks, and adhesives; methyl acrylate, a colorless liquid that is used in chemical synthesis and as an intermediate in the production of polymers, which are used in the manufacture of adhesives, thickeners, plastics, inks, paint formulations, and textiles; ethyl acrylate, a colourless liquid, which is used as an intermediate in the production of polymers that are used in the manufacture of textiles, surface coatings, adhesives, polishes, and paint formulations; and 2-ethylhexyl acrylate; a white colored liquid, which is used as an intermediate in the production of polymers. In addition, the company offers N-phosphonomethyl lminodiacetic Acid, a white powder that is used in the production of glyphosate. It operates in Asia, Europe, and North and South America. The company was incorporated in 2004 and is based in Singapore, Singapore. SunVic Chemical Holdings Limited is a subsidiary of DBS Vickers Securities (Singapore) Pte Ltd.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SUNVIC CHEMICAL HOLDINGS LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SUNVIC CHEMICAL HOLDINGS LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SUNVIC CHEMICAL HOLDINGS LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SUNVIC CHEMICAL HOLDINGS LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SUNVIC CHEMICAL HOLDINGS LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. SunVic Chemical Holdings Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of SunVic Chemical Holdings Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of SunVic Chemical Holdings Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. SunVic Chemical Holdings Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Chemicals Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. SunVic Chemical Holdings Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. SUNVIC CHEMICAL HOLDINGS LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SUNVIC CHEMICAL HOLDINGS LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SUNVIC CHEMICAL HOLDINGS LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SINGAPORE PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SUNVIC CHEMICAL HOLDINGS LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SUNVIC CHEMICAL HOLDINGS LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SUNVIC CHEMICAL HOLDINGS LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
SunVic Chemical Holdings Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
SunVic Chemical Holdings Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
SunVic Chemical Holdings Ltd. Major Shareholders
SunVic Chemical Holdings Ltd. History
SunVic Chemical Holdings Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
SunVic Chemical Holdings Ltd. Offices and Representations
SunVic Chemical Holdings Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
SunVic Chemical Holdings Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
SunVic Chemical Holdings Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
SunVic Chemical Holdings Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Chemicals Industry Statistics
SunVic Chemical Holdings Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
SunVic Chemical Holdings Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
SunVic Chemical Holdings Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
SunVic Chemical Holdings Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
SunVic Chemical Holdings Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
SunVic Chemical Holdings Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
SunVic Chemical Holdings Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
SunVic Chemical Holdings Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?