Solvent Compositions and Mixtures Market Research
The report presents detailed overview of the Solvent Compositions and Mixtures market in the world and regions (CIS countries in particular) by contemplating and analyzing its various parameters.
Firstly, brief introduction is provided. Thus, solvent compositions and mixtures properties, application areas and manufacturing technologies are considered. Further goes the analysis of global solvent compositions and mixtures market with emphasis on its main components which are production, consumption, prices, global trade, future forecast, etc. This part focuses on regional markets as well.
Another important unit of the report is devoted to the CIS market. This part starts from general introduction of the market situation in the region, then follows the thorough research of each country market in particular.
The report also supplis with the data on investment projects, patent information and some other parameters specific for this or that market.
Besides, the current situation in the market the research features market historical background and provides future forecast as well. Thus, this Solvent Compositions and Mixtures market research presents full picture of the named market.
1. CLASSIFICATION OF SOLVENTS
2. CHARACTERIZATION OF SEPARATE SOLVENT GROUPS (PRODUCTION, APPLICATION AREAS, SPECIFICATION, SCIENTIFIC AND TECHNICAL REPORTS)
-aromatic: benzene, toluene, xylene, solvent -petroleum solvents: white spirit, gasoline, ligroin -terpene: turpentine -chlorine-containing solvents: methylenechloride, trichloroethylene, tetrachloroethylene (perchloroethylene) -alcohols: methyl (methanol), ethyl, isopropyl alcohol, butyl, isoamyl, phenylcarbinol (benzyl), ethylene glycol, cyclohexanol -ketones: acetone, methylethylketone, methylbutylketone, cyclohexanone -furan solvents: furfural, furfuryl alcohol, tetrahydrofurfuryl alcohol
3. TECHNICAL-GRADE MIXED SOLVENTS: COMPOSITIONS AND SPECIFICATION OF MIXED SOLVENTS, SCIENTIFIC AND TECHNICAL REPORTS. SOLUBLE FILM-FORMING SUBSTANCES, APPLICATION AREAS
3.1 Solvents: 645, 646, 647, 648, 649, 650, Р-4, Р-5, Р-6, Р-7, Р-12, Р-14, Р-24, Р-40, Р-60, Р-189, Р-197, Р-198, Р-219, Р-548, Р-1101, Р-1166, etc.
3.2 Electropaint solvents: РЭ-1В, РЭ-2В, РЭ-4В, etc.
4. SOLUBILITY PARAMETERS FOR MIXED SOLVENTS
5. PUBLIC HEALTH CONFORMITY ASSESSMENT OF MIXED SOLVENTS
6. SOLVENTS INFLAMMABILITY ANALYSIS
7. WORLD SOLVENT MARKET CONDITION: REGIONAL ANALYSIS BY CONCRETE SOLVENTS (PRODUCTION VOLUMES, CAPACITIES, DEMAND, CONSUMPTION)
7.1 acetone, methylethylketone, isopropyl alcohol, trichloroethylene, perchloroethylene, orthoxylene, etc.
8. PRICES. CONTACT DETAILS OF PRODUCERS WORLD-WIDE
9. SOLVENT MARKET STATE IN THE CIS COUNTRIES: PRODUCERS (CONTACT DETAILS INCL.)
10. UKRAINIAN SOLVENT MARKET STATE: PRODUCTION AND ITS DEVELOPMENT, PRICES
11. TRADE AGENCIES ON THE UKRAINIAN SOLVENT MARKET
12. SOLVENT CONSUMERS IN THE UKRAINE AND CIS COUNTRIES (CONTACT DETAILS INCL.)
Please note that the report is a half-ready publication which means we have all information for the report production but it needs to be organized into a finalized product. Besides, it requires updating with the help of new data that are constantly retrieved from various sources. This process takes 8-10 business days after the order is placed. Thus, our clients always obtain a revised and updated version of each report. BAC Reports has information for more than 25,000 different products available but it is impossible to have all reports finalized and updated immediately. That is why it takes 8-10 days to update a report after an order is received.