- The report contains detailed information about Shiner International, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Shiner International, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Shiner International, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Shiner International, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Shiner International, Inc. business.
About Shiner International, Inc.
Shiner International, Inc. engages in the research and development, manufacture and distribution of packaging film products. The companys products include coated film, shrink-wrap film, common film, anti-counterfeit laser holographic film and color printed packaging materials.
The company conducts its business through Hainan Shiner Industrial Co., Ltd. (Shiner Industrial) and Zhuhai Huanuo Packaging Material Co., Ltd. (Zhuhai). The company operates in various markets with in the packaging film segment: bi-axially oriented polypropylene (BOPP) based films, coated films, anti-counterfeit films, and color printed packaging materials.
The companys production capacity consists of: 5 coated film lines with capacity of 15,000 tons per year; 1 BOPP tobacco film production line with capacity of 3,500 tons per year; 1 BOPP film production line with capacity of 7,000 tons per year; 3 color printing lines; and 4 anti-counterfeit film lines with capacity of 2,500 tons per year.
Shiner Industrial produces three main types of packaging film: common BOPP film for package over-wraps, shrink-wrap and anti-counterfeit films. BOPP refers to the manufacture of polypropylene films using an orienting system. BOPP is manufactured by three different processes, with resulting films having different properties. BOPP films are applicable for printing, lamination and over-wrap packaging. BOPP films range from 15 to 50 microns, and can be single or double coated with co-extruded structures, in transparent, opaque, or metalized varieties. Additionally, BOPP films can be treated with acrylic and Poly-vinylidene Chloride (PVDC) coatings for increased sealing and barrier properties. The films use mainly homo-polymer polypropylene and random co-polymer polypropylene.
Shiner Industrial also has color printing capabilities. It is able to fulfill the printing needs of multiple manufacturers, including consumer goods companies located in China.
Shiner Industrial has 1 BOPP tobacco film production line with total capacity of 3,500 tons per year, 3 anti-counterfeit film lines with an annual capacity of 1,000 tons, 3 coated film lines with an annual capacity of 6,000 tons, and two 8-color printing lines.
Zhuhai produces BOPP film, coated film and anti-counterfeit film has color printing capabilities. It has 1 BOPP film production line with an annual capacity of 7,000 tons, 2 coated film lines with an annual capacity of 9,000 tons, 1 anti-counterfeit film line with an annual capacity of 1,500 tons, and one 10-color printing line.
The companys products include various packaging films that are used by food and consumer products manufacturers to preserve texture, flavor, hygiene, convenience and to protect their products. The films are used in various industries, such as bakery, beverage, candy/confections, cheese, cosmetics/personal, compact discs, dairy, fruits/vegetables, nuts, pharmaceuticals and tobacco. In addition, the company provides printing services for various consumer products.
Coated Film, Tobacco and other BOPP Based Film
Shiner Industrial uses BOPP as the base film from which more films, such as anti-counterfeit, coated and tobacco films, are produced. Coated film is a functional packaging film in which a thin layer of polyolefin-based film is sealed either on one or both sides of the film with a varying type of chemical substance (coating layer). BOPP Tobacco Film is a box over-wrap film designed to meet the industry requirements for packaging appearance, product freshness and clear optics.
Anti-counterfeit film is a BOPP film embossed with a multi-dimensional insignia that creates illusions and makes it easier to increase brand identity. It is used in the packaging of high-end cigarettes, DVDs and other frequently imitated or pirated products.
Color Printing Services
Color printing services consist of surface printing and reverse printing services used mainly by consumer goods manufacturers and beverage companies.
Coated Film: In the international market, the company faces competition from companies, such as DuPont Energy Co., Innovia Films Ltd., and Exxon Mobil Corporation.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SHINER INTERNATIONAL, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SHINER INTERNATIONAL, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SHINER INTERNATIONAL, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SHINER INTERNATIONAL, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SHINER INTERNATIONAL, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Shiner International, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Shiner International, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Shiner International, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Shiner International, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Chemicals Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Shiner International, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. SHINER INTERNATIONAL, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SHINER INTERNATIONAL, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SHINER INTERNATIONAL, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SHINER INTERNATIONAL, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SHINER INTERNATIONAL, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SHINER INTERNATIONAL, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Shiner International, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Shiner International, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Shiner International, Inc. Major Shareholders
Shiner International, Inc. History
Shiner International, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Shiner International, Inc. Offices and Representations
Shiner International, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Shiner International, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Shiner International, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Shiner International, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Chemicals Industry Statistics
Shiner International, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Shiner International, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Shiner International, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Shiner International, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Shiner International, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Shiner International, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Shiner International, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Shiner International, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?