- The report contains detailed information about Samsung Fine Chemicals Co. Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Samsung Fine Chemicals Co. Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Samsung Fine Chemicals Co. Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Samsung Fine Chemicals Co. Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Samsung Fine Chemicals Co. Ltd. business.
About Samsung Fine Chemicals Co. Ltd.
Samsung Fine Chemicals Co., Ltd. manufactures and sells fine chemical products. The company offers electronic chemical materials, which include SELCION, a liquid crystal polymer; barium titanate powder, a raw material used in multi-layer ceramic capacitors, lithium batteries, and dielectric filters; and Tetramethylammonium chloride, a raw material for manufacturing semiconductors and LCDs. It also offers chlorine and cellulose relative products, such as methaclean, epichlorohydrin, caustic soda, mecellose, carbon tetrachloride, chloroform, 3-Chloro-2-hydroxypropyltrimethylammonium chloride, hydrochloric acid, methyl chloride, methylene chloride, hypromellose, hypromellose phthalate, and sodium hypochlorite. Samsungs ammonia related products consist of N,N-Dimethylacetamide, N,N-Dimethylformamide, anhydrous ammonia, ammonium hydroxide, dimethylamine, formic acid, monomethylamine, trimethylamine, trimethylamine-HCl, methanol, melamine, methyl formate, and urea for industrial and agricultural use. In addition, the company offers fine chemicals comprising Mecellose, DMF, ECH, PTAC, and DMAC; and general chemicals. It sells its products in the Peoples Republic of China, Asia, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, North and Latin America, the CIS countries. The company was formerly known as Korea Fertilizer Co., Ltd. and changed its name to Samsung Fine Chemicals Co., Ltd. in October 1994. Samsung Fine Chemicals Co., Ltd. was founded in 1964 and is headquartered in Ulsan, South Korea.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SAMSUNG FINE CHEMICALS CO. LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SAMSUNG FINE CHEMICALS CO. LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SAMSUNG FINE CHEMICALS CO. LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SAMSUNG FINE CHEMICALS CO. LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SAMSUNG FINE CHEMICALS CO. LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Samsung Fine Chemicals Co. Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Samsung Fine Chemicals Co. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Samsung Fine Chemicals Co. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Samsung Fine Chemicals Co. Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Chemicals Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Samsung Fine Chemicals Co. Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. SAMSUNG FINE CHEMICALS CO. LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SAMSUNG FINE CHEMICALS CO. LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SAMSUNG FINE CHEMICALS CO. LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SOUTH KOREA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SAMSUNG FINE CHEMICALS CO. LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SAMSUNG FINE CHEMICALS CO. LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SAMSUNG FINE CHEMICALS CO. LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Samsung Fine Chemicals Co. Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Samsung Fine Chemicals Co. Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Samsung Fine Chemicals Co. Ltd. Major Shareholders
Samsung Fine Chemicals Co. Ltd. History
Samsung Fine Chemicals Co. Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Samsung Fine Chemicals Co. Ltd. Offices and Representations
Samsung Fine Chemicals Co. Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Samsung Fine Chemicals Co. Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Samsung Fine Chemicals Co. Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Samsung Fine Chemicals Co. Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Chemicals Industry Statistics
Samsung Fine Chemicals Co. Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Samsung Fine Chemicals Co. Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Samsung Fine Chemicals Co. Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Samsung Fine Chemicals Co. Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Samsung Fine Chemicals Co. Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Samsung Fine Chemicals Co. Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Samsung Fine Chemicals Co. Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Samsung Fine Chemicals Co. Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?