- The report contains detailed information about RPM Technologies Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for RPM Technologies Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The RPM Technologies Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes RPM Technologies Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of RPM Technologies Inc. business.
About RPM Technologies Inc.
RPM Technologies, Inc. engages in the development, production, manufacture, marketing, and sale of plastic pallets and other material- handling products throughout the United States, Canada and South America. The company subcontracts the manufacture of its plastic pallets to injection, extrusion and compression molders.
Products and Services
The company's pallets available in various shapes and sizes, depends on their purposes and uses. Block edge, rackable pallets are heavy-duty pallets with 9 blocks between the pallet decks that allow four-way entry by forklifts, pallet trucks, and pallet jacks. These types of pallets are often used to transport goods from manufacturers to distribution centers where they are racked. Nestable pallets are converted into rackable pallets through the addition of an added single component. Nestable pallets are often used to transport goods between distribution centers and retail stores. Manufacturing and assembly of the companys pallets is being handled by Polytec Manufacturing, Inc., or Polytec, located in Wheaton, Minnesota. The company offers the following types of pallets for sale to markets throughout North America.
Heavy Duty Nestable Pallet: This pallet measures 40 inches x 48 inches, has a static load capacity of 10,000 pounds and a dynamic load capacity of 2,400 pounds. One-piece construction maximizes durability and ease of use with four-way forklift and pallet jack entry.
Plastic Utility Pallet: This all-purpose pallet measures 40 inches x 48 inches, has a static load capacity of 15,000 pounds and a dynamic load capacity of 2,500 pounds.
Rackable Pallet: This pallet measures 40 inches x 48 inches, has a static load capacity of 15,000 pounds and a dynamic load capacity of 3,000 pounds.
The company produces, through its subcontract manufacturers, other plastic pallets in most common pallet sizes and configurations, including both rackable and nestable pallets. The companys recycled plastic pallets can be made to specification, including color variations and logo inscription. Special standard features can include a non-slip surface and bottom texture to reduce pallet sliding and shifting loads.
The company also manufactures custom-size pallets made of plastic stringers and deck boards. These pallets can be made in sizes of approximately 90 inches in length and width.
Plastic Roofing Products
The company employs a proprietary substrate that can be molded into three primary roofing products: simulated slate, simulated cedar shake, barrel tile and flat tile. The company offers various roofing profiles and colors, including the following:
Simulated Slate: The companys simulated slate tiles are cast from slate and are available in black, charcoal, gray, brown, red and green colors. The companys simulated slate tiles are 12 x 18 inches and weigh approximately 2.0 lbs. per tile.
Simulated Cedar Shake: The companys simulated cedar shake tiles are cast from multiple patterns of genuine cedar shake and are available in pewter, charcoal, brown and weathered gray colors. The length of this tile is 24 inches and its simulated cedar shake tiles are expected to be available in 5-, 7- and 12- inch widths weighing approximately 1.5, 1.8 and 2.2 lbs. per tile.
Simulated Spanish Tile: The companys simulated Spanish tiles provide Mediterranean styling with the beauty and durability of genuine clay tiles, but with ease of installation, and are available in terra cotta, brown and black colors. The companys simulated Spanish tiles are 16.5 x 13 inches and weigh approximately 2.2 lbs. per tile.
Customers and Markets
The company received orders from and delivered product to customers that include Toyota; Goodyear; Dow Chemical; Exxon-Mobil; the United States Department of Defense; the National Guard; the United States Department of Forestry; Wm. Wrigley Jr. Company; Kraft; Sara Lee; Armstrong World; Smurfit-Stone; General Dynamics; Black & Decker; Fuji Film; Baxter Laboratories; Romer; Pollack Paper; Lee Carpet; Bechtel Power; Organic Valley; Transgeonomic; Numatech Industries; Unisea; Leader Manufacturing; Cyber Power Systems; Rockwell International; North American; Biokyowa; and Georgia Pacific. It also received product sales inquiries from potential customers located in Canada, Europe, and the Middle East.
The companys competitors include Orbis, Inc.; Buckhorn, Inc.; CoStar Group, Inc.; Royal Building Products; Crowe Building Products; Amcraft Building Products; and U.S. Century.
RPM Technologies, Inc. was founded in 1996.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. RPM TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. RPM TECHNOLOGIES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. RPM TECHNOLOGIES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. RPM TECHNOLOGIES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. RPM TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. RPM Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of RPM Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of RPM Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. RPM Technologies Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Chemicals Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. RPM Technologies Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. RPM TECHNOLOGIES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. RPM TECHNOLOGIES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. RPM TECHNOLOGIES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. RPM TECHNOLOGIES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. RPM TECHNOLOGIES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. RPM TECHNOLOGIES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
RPM Technologies Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
RPM Technologies Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
RPM Technologies Inc. Major Shareholders
RPM Technologies Inc. History
RPM Technologies Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
RPM Technologies Inc. Offices and Representations
RPM Technologies Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
RPM Technologies Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
RPM Technologies Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
RPM Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Chemicals Industry Statistics
RPM Technologies Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
RPM Technologies Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
RPM Technologies Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
RPM Technologies Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
RPM Technologies Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
RPM Technologies Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
RPM Technologies Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
RPM Technologies Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?