- The report contains detailed information about Plastics Capital plc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Plastics Capital plc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Plastics Capital plc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Plastics Capital plc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Plastics Capital plc business.
About Plastics Capital plc
Plastics Capital plc, through its subsidiaries, engages in the manufacture, export, and sale of plastic products. The company offers power transmission parts, including plastic bearings, such as plastic ball bearings, plastic gears, shafts, bushes, and other rotating parts; creasing matrix, which is used in the production of cardboard; and nylon mandrels. It also manufactures blown polyethylene films for industrial packaging; idle wheel bearing for conducting electricity; and glass processing bearings for movement of glass LCD sheets. In addition, the company offers satellite positioning bearing for movement of communication equipment to track satellite positioning; security camera mechanism in a multi axis bearing assembly for security camera surveillance dome; and molecular weight polyethylene films for rubber hose manufacturers. It operates in Europe, the United States, Asia, and rest of the world. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in London, the United Kingdom.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PLASTICS CAPITAL PLC COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PLASTICS CAPITAL PLC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PLASTICS CAPITAL PLC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PLASTICS CAPITAL PLC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PLASTICS CAPITAL PLC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Plastics Capital plc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Plastics Capital plc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Plastics Capital plc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Plastics Capital plc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Chemicals Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Plastics Capital plc Industry Position Analysis
6. PLASTICS CAPITAL PLC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PLASTICS CAPITAL PLC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PLASTICS CAPITAL PLC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UK PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PLASTICS CAPITAL PLC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PLASTICS CAPITAL PLC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PLASTICS CAPITAL PLC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Plastics Capital plc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Plastics Capital plc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Plastics Capital plc Major Shareholders
Plastics Capital plc History
Plastics Capital plc Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Plastics Capital plc Offices and Representations
Plastics Capital plc SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Plastics Capital plc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Plastics Capital plc Capital Market Snapshot
Plastics Capital plc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Chemicals Industry Statistics
Plastics Capital plc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Plastics Capital plc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Plastics Capital plc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Plastics Capital plc 1-year Stock Charts
Plastics Capital plc 5-year Stock Charts
Plastics Capital plc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Plastics Capital plc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Plastics Capital plc Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?