The report presents detailed overview of the Photoelectric Converters market in the world and regions (CIS countries in particular) by contemplating and analyzing its various parameters.
Firstly, brief introduction is provided. Thus, photoelectric converters properties, application areas and manufacturing technologies are considered. Further goes the analysis of global photoelectric converters market with emphasis on its main components which are production, consumption, prices, global trade, future forecast, etc. This part focuses on regional markets as well.
Another important unit of the report is devoted to the CIS market. This part starts from general introduction of the market situation in the region, then follows the thorough research of each country market in particular.
The report also supplis with the data on investment projects, patent information and some other parameters specific for this or that market.
Besides, the current situation in the market the research features market historical background and provides future forecast as well. Thus, this Photoelectric Converters market research presents full picture of the named market.
1. CHARACTERISTICS OF PHOTOELECTRIC CONVERTERS
2. MATERIALS USED FOR SOLAR ELEMENTS
3. SILICON PHOTOELECTRIC CONVERTERS: PRINCIPLE OF OPERATION AND STRUCTURE
4. PHOTOELECTRIC CONVERTERS: USES
5. PHOTOVOLTAICS. SOLAR CELLS TECHNOLOGIES AND THEIR DEVELOPMENT TRENDS
6. SOLAR ENERGY INDUSTRY DEVELOPMENT PROSPECTS
7. RAW MATERIALS FOR PHOTOELECTRIC CONVERTERS
7.1. Choice of raw materials
7.2. Solar silicon. Technologies
7.3. Brief overview of the market for mono- and polycrystalline silicon
8. WORLD MARKET FOR PHOTOELECTRIC CONVERTERS. PRODUCTION
8.2. Foreign producers
8.3. Market news
9. THE MARKET OF RAW MATERIALS FOR PHOTOELECTRIC CONVERTERS IN THE CIS COUNTRIES
10. MARKET FOR PHOTOELECTRIC CONVERTERS IN THE CIS COUNTRIES
13. INVESTMENT PROJECTS