- The report contains detailed information about Perf Go Green Holdings, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Perf Go Green Holdings, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Perf Go Green Holdings, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Perf Go Green Holdings, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Perf Go Green Holdings, Inc. business.
About Perf Go Green Holdings, Inc.
Perf-Go Green Holdings, Inc. operates as a biodegradable plastics company in the United States and Canada. The company focuses on the development and marketing of an eco-friendly, non-toxic, food contact compliant, biodegradable plastic products, and other everyday green products for families, individuals, children, and pets.
The Perf Go Green Products include: Biodegradable Trash Bags (retail & commercial); Biodegradable Plastic Drop Cloths; Biodegradable Doggie Duty Bags & Cat Pan Liners; PerfPower Alkaline Batteries; and Perf Go Clean Cleaning Products. The company launched Perf Go Green pet products, biodegradable doggie duty bags, and cat pan liners.
The companys Perf Go Green products can be found at the following retailers: Walgreens, CVS Drug Stores; Bashas Supermarkets; Shaws Supermarkets; Sprouts Farmers Market; Hy-Vee Supermarkets; Meijer; Do it Best Hardware Stores; Hardware Hank; United Hardware Distributors; Bostwick-Braun; Amazon.com; Drugstore.com; Nash Finch Wholesale Food Distributors; Kehe Food Distributors; and Associated Food Distributors.
The companys commercial line of trash can liners are being used in hotels and other institutions, including the Westin Time Square, the New York Grand Hyatt, Joie de Vivre Hotels, the London West Hollywood Hotel, and Lehigh Valley Hospital, and Health Network.
The company has relationships with the following distributors across the country: Five Star; Blue Ribbon; Edward Don; JAD Corp of America; and Paper Enterprises. It has also partnered with one of its retailers to launch a line of co-branded biodegradable plastic products. In early 2009, Perf Go Green launched co-branded 13 Gallon and 30 Gallon biodegradable trash bags under the CVS Trade Mark Earth Essentials.
The companys plastic products are manufactured by Spectrum Bags, Incorporated, a division of IPS Industries, Inc., a mid-sized manufacturer and distributor of plastic bags and plastic products.
PerfPower Alkaline Batteries
Perf Go Green has launched PerfPower Alkaline Batteries that are free of lead, mercury and cadmium. The companys batteries are manufactured by Linythuatai Battery Co., Ltd. (LBC). LBC has tested its batteries and found that its products are lead, mercury and cadmium free. The company offers free recycling initiative for PerfPower Batteries at www.irecycled.com. Perf Go Green has partnered with Battery Solutions, Inc. of Howell, Michigan, and the U.S. Postal Service in its free recycling initiative.
Perf Go Clean Cleaning Products
The companys cleaning products are manufactured by Inventek Colloidal Cleaners, Inc. It is in the process of obtaining certification of these claims from NSF International, an independent not-for-profit certification agency. The Perf Go Clean packaging materials are made with recycled materials and are 100% recyclable. Perf Go Clean Cleaning Products are made in the USA.
The company competes with Clorox and Arm & Hammer.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PERF GO GREEN HOLDINGS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PERF GO GREEN HOLDINGS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PERF GO GREEN HOLDINGS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PERF GO GREEN HOLDINGS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PERF GO GREEN HOLDINGS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Perf Go Green Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Perf Go Green Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Perf Go Green Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Perf Go Green Holdings, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Chemicals Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Perf Go Green Holdings, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. PERF GO GREEN HOLDINGS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PERF GO GREEN HOLDINGS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PERF GO GREEN HOLDINGS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PERF GO GREEN HOLDINGS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PERF GO GREEN HOLDINGS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PERF GO GREEN HOLDINGS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Perf Go Green Holdings, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Perf Go Green Holdings, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Perf Go Green Holdings, Inc. Major Shareholders
Perf Go Green Holdings, Inc. History
Perf Go Green Holdings, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Perf Go Green Holdings, Inc. Offices and Representations
Perf Go Green Holdings, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Perf Go Green Holdings, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Perf Go Green Holdings, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Perf Go Green Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Chemicals Industry Statistics
Perf Go Green Holdings, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Perf Go Green Holdings, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Perf Go Green Holdings, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Perf Go Green Holdings, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Perf Go Green Holdings, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Perf Go Green Holdings, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Perf Go Green Holdings, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Perf Go Green Holdings, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?