- The report contains detailed information about ONE Bio Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for ONE Bio Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The ONE Bio Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes ONE Bio Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of ONE Bio Corp. business.
About ONE Bio Corp.
ONE Bio, Corp., a bio-engineering company, through its subsidiaries, produces raw chemicals and herbal extracts, natural supplements, and organic products utilizing green process manufacturing in the Asia Pacific region. The companys primary products include Solanesol, CoQ10, Resveratrol and 5-HTP, organic fertilizers, and organic bamboo health food and beverages.
The companys operations are divided into two principal business units that focus on producing chemical and herbal extracts (CHE business unit) and organic products utilizing green processes (OP business unit).
Green Planet and its CHE operating division
The companys CHE business unit operates under the umbrella of its subsidiary Green Planet Bioengineering, Co., Ltd. (GP) which contractually controls and operates Sanming Huajian Bio-Engineering Co., Ltd. (Sanming). Sanming is the principle operating enterprise of this business unit and is located in the Peoples Republic of China (PRC). Sanming is a research and development company, focuses on human health through the development, manufacture, and commercialization of bio-ecological products and over-the-counter products utilizing extractions from tobacco leaves.
The companys CHE unit produces chemical and herbal extracts for use in a range of health and wellness products. Utilizing green technology and proprietary processes, this unit extracts health supplements, fertilizers, and pesticides from waste tobacco. Its chemical extraction processes from tobacco leaves and delivers Solanesol (98%) which would be further extracted into CoenzymeQ10 (CoQ10). The discarded tobacco leaves are further extracted to produce organic fertilizers both powdered and particulate and thereby substantially eliminates waste in the process. Its CHE unit also extracts from various plants Resveratrol and 5-HTP, which are main components in various consumer health and wellness products. The company's distributors are focused on the bio-health industry and raw chemical intermediates industry.
UGTI and its OP operating division
The companys OP business unit operates under the umbrella of its subsidiary united Green Technology Inc. (UGTI), which controls and operates Jianou Lujian Foodstuff Co. (JLF). JLF is the principle operating enterprise of this business unit and is located in the PRC. JLF is a green-technology enterprise that produces organic products and fertilizers based on bamboo. JLF concentrates on processing bamboo shoots and bamboos which it sells domestically in China and exports to other countries.
The companys OP unit manufactures various consumer and commercial-use health and energy drinks, organic food products, and fertilizers primarily based on bamboo. Organic food products based on bamboo are low in saturated fat, cholesterol and sodium yet high in dietary fiber, vitamin C, potassium, zinc, and numerous other nutrients, making bamboo shoots used for weight loss and maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Also, the Moso bamboo leaf extract, which contains soluble and insoluble fiber and antioxidants, is used to make a caffeine-free energy drink or is infused into white rice creating green bamboo rice with health benefits. The companys OP unit also uses bamboo skins to produce organic fertilizers, thereby substantially eliminating waste in the process.
The boiled bamboo shoots and mixed vegetables products sold domestically and exported to other countries, such as Japan, southeast Asia, Europe, and North America. The company distributes its OP products directly to supermarket chains (such as Kobe Bussan in Japan), hotels, hospitals, and restaurants.
In 2009, the company acquired 99.75% interest in Trade Finance Solutions (TFS), which provides balance sheet financing solutions for domestic and international credit-worthy customers including accounts receivable, purchase order financing, fulfillment services, and factoring or invoice discounting.
The company was founded in 2002. It was formerly known as ONE Holdings, Corp. and changed its name to ONE Bio Corp. in 2009.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ONE BIO CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ONE BIO CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ONE BIO CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ONE BIO CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ONE BIO CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. ONE Bio Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of ONE Bio Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of ONE Bio Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. ONE Bio Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Chemicals Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. ONE Bio Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. ONE BIO CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ONE BIO CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ONE BIO CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ONE BIO CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ONE BIO CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ONE BIO CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
ONE Bio Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
ONE Bio Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
ONE Bio Corp. Major Shareholders
ONE Bio Corp. History
ONE Bio Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
ONE Bio Corp. Offices and Representations
ONE Bio Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
ONE Bio Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
ONE Bio Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
ONE Bio Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Chemicals Industry Statistics
ONE Bio Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
ONE Bio Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
ONE Bio Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
ONE Bio Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
ONE Bio Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
ONE Bio Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
ONE Bio Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
ONE Bio Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?