- The report contains detailed information about Nocopi Technologies Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Nocopi Technologies Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Nocopi Technologies Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Nocopi Technologies Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Nocopi Technologies Inc. business.
About Nocopi Technologies Inc.
Nocopi Technologies, Inc. engages in the development and distribution of document security products, and licensing of its patented reactive ink technologies for the entertainment and toy and the document and product authentication markets in the United States and foreign countries.
The company focuses on the development and marketing of technologies for document and product authentication which can reduce losses caused by fraudulent document reproduction or by product counterfeiting and/or diversion. It focuses on developing specialty reactive inks that have applications in the educational and toy market. It licenses its technologies, both to end-users and to value-added resellers, and sells products incorporating its technologies and technical support services.
Entertainment and Toy Technologies and Products
The companys technology includes removable dyes that would be produced various colors and would be revealed by rubbing with a fingernail or other firm object, such as a plastic pen cap. This technology has been named Rub-it & Color. Applications include childrens activity products, such as a coloring book without crayons or a restaurant place mat, educational instruction books, and testing review manuals.
The company has signed a multi-year license agreement with Family Hospitality, LLC to sell or resell its Classy Kid branded products to the restaurant industry using its Rub-it & Color technology in childrens menus and placements for restaurant use and butcher paper for use on tables.
Anti-Counterfeiting and Anti-Diversion Technologies and Products
The companys proprietary document authentication technologies are useful to businesses desiring to authenticate various printed materials and products. These include a technology with the ability to print invisibly on certain areas of a document. The invisible printing would be activated or revealed by use of a special highlighter pen when authentication is required. This technology is marketed under the trademark, COPIMARK. Other variations of the COPIMARK technology involve multiple color responses from a common pen, visible marks of one color that turn another color with the pen or visible and invisible marks that turn into a multicolored image. A related technology is the companys RUB & REVEAL system, which permits the invisible printing of an authenticating symbol or code that would be revealed by rubbing a fingernail over the printed area. These technologies provide users the ability to authenticate documents and detect counterfeit documents. Applications include the authentication of documents having intrinsic value, such as merchandise receipts, checks, travelers checks, gift certificates, and event tickets; and the authentication of product labeling and packaging. Its related invisible inkjet technology permits manufacturers and distributors to track the movement of products from production to ultimate consumption when coupled with proprietary software.
In 2009, the company formed a sales and marketing division, named the Loss Prevention Division, to focus on sales of products to prevent and fight retail receipt and document fraud. It has also developed an ink-based technology, named Multi-Mark Security Ink, which would provide security and authentication on various paper and film-based substrates.
Document Security Products
The company offers a line of burgundy colored papers that deter photocopying and transmission by facsimile. It offers its copy resistant papers in three grades, each balancing improved copy resistance against diminished legibility. It also sells user defined, pre-printed forms on which selected areas are colored to inhibit reproduction. This product line is called SELECTIVE NOCOPI. The company also offers various inks that impede photocopying by color copiers. This technology is called COLORBLOC.
The company, in addition to marketing its own technologies and products, acts as a distributor for a line of pantograph security paper. This patented product, complementary to its line of security paper, produces a message, such as unauthorized copy, when a copy of an original document that was printed or typed on the pantograph paper, is reproduced on a photocopier, which called COPI-ALERT.
The company has also introduced a product, Secure Rub Rx, a prescription paper base stock that incorporates three tamper resistant characteristics mandated by the U.S. department of health & human services for Medicaid prescriptions, including certain tamper resistant requirements.
The company operates primarily in North America, Asia, and Europe.
Nocopi Technologies, Inc. was founded in 1982.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NOCOPI TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NOCOPI TECHNOLOGIES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NOCOPI TECHNOLOGIES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NOCOPI TECHNOLOGIES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NOCOPI TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Nocopi Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Nocopi Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Nocopi Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Nocopi Technologies Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Chemicals Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Nocopi Technologies Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. NOCOPI TECHNOLOGIES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NOCOPI TECHNOLOGIES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NOCOPI TECHNOLOGIES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NOCOPI TECHNOLOGIES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NOCOPI TECHNOLOGIES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NOCOPI TECHNOLOGIES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Nocopi Technologies Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Nocopi Technologies Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Nocopi Technologies Inc. Major Shareholders
Nocopi Technologies Inc. History
Nocopi Technologies Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Nocopi Technologies Inc. Offices and Representations
Nocopi Technologies Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Nocopi Technologies Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Nocopi Technologies Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Nocopi Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Chemicals Industry Statistics
Nocopi Technologies Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Nocopi Technologies Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Nocopi Technologies Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Nocopi Technologies Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Nocopi Technologies Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Nocopi Technologies Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Nocopi Technologies Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Nocopi Technologies Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?