- The report contains detailed information about Nan Tsan Industry Co. Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Nan Tsan Industry Co. Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Nan Tsan Industry Co. Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Nan Tsan Industry Co. Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Nan Tsan Industry Co. Ltd. business.
About Nan Tsan Industry Co. Ltd.
Nan Tsan Industry Co., Ltd. manufactures organic press cakes for processing into pigment resin colors. The company offers printing inks, such as flexo printing inks for PU synthetic leather and PVC leather applications; organic pigments; and pigment preparations comprising pigment preparations for polyvinyl chloride and polyolefin, and water dispersion pigment preparations. Its pigment preparations are used for various applications, including coloring PVC sheets and leathers, paste type PVC products comprising toys molding and wall materials, cable and PVC sheets, and rigid PVC sheets and polyolefin products; films, house appliances, vehicle's accessories made by injection and extrusion, polybags made by blowing, and pre dispersion pigment preparations used for manufacturing the masterbatch for PE, PP, and EVA products, as well as coloring various PP products made by injection and extrusion; and textile printing, embossing dyes, and rubber balloon. The company was founded in 1974 and is headquartered in Taipei Hsien, Taiwan.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NAN TSAN INDUSTRY CO. LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NAN TSAN INDUSTRY CO. LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NAN TSAN INDUSTRY CO. LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NAN TSAN INDUSTRY CO. LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NAN TSAN INDUSTRY CO. LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Nan Tsan Industry Co. Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Nan Tsan Industry Co. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Nan Tsan Industry Co. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Nan Tsan Industry Co. Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Chemicals Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Nan Tsan Industry Co. Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. NAN TSAN INDUSTRY CO. LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NAN TSAN INDUSTRY CO. LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NAN TSAN INDUSTRY CO. LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. TAIWAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NAN TSAN INDUSTRY CO. LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NAN TSAN INDUSTRY CO. LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NAN TSAN INDUSTRY CO. LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Nan Tsan Industry Co. Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Nan Tsan Industry Co. Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Nan Tsan Industry Co. Ltd. Major Shareholders
Nan Tsan Industry Co. Ltd. History
Nan Tsan Industry Co. Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Nan Tsan Industry Co. Ltd. Offices and Representations
Nan Tsan Industry Co. Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Nan Tsan Industry Co. Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Nan Tsan Industry Co. Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Nan Tsan Industry Co. Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Chemicals Industry Statistics
Nan Tsan Industry Co. Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Nan Tsan Industry Co. Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Nan Tsan Industry Co. Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Nan Tsan Industry Co. Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Nan Tsan Industry Co. Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Nan Tsan Industry Co. Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Nan Tsan Industry Co. Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Nan Tsan Industry Co. Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?