- The report contains detailed information about Mexichem SAB de CV that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Mexichem SAB de CV. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Mexichem SAB de CV financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Mexichem SAB de CV competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Mexichem SAB de CV business.
About Mexichem SAB de CV
Mexichem, S.A.B. de C.V. engages in the manufacture and sale of chemical and petrochemical products in Mexico, the United States, and Latin America.
The company focuses on the chemical and petrochemical sectors based on three productive chains, including the chlorine-vinyl chain, the fluorite chain, and transformed products chain, which encompasses piping, compounds, and styrene products. Its products include chlorine, caustic soda, polyvinyl chloride resins, hydrofluoric acid, PVC components, and fluid conduction systems based on PVC. The company's products are used in the construction, housing, infrastructure, drinking water, and urban drainage sectors.
In January 2008, the company acquired 70% interest in DVG Industria e Comercio de Plásticos Limitada, which engages in the production of stiff PVC pipes for drinking water and drainage purposes, geared to the housing, infrastructure, irrigation, and electricity markets.
In February 2008, the company acquired Fluorita de Rio Verde, S.A. de C.V. in Mexico, which produces fluorite concentrate, which is basically used for self-supply at the Matamoros plant.
In June 2008, the company acquired 100% of the shares of Quimir, S.A. de C.V., a chemical sector company specializing in the phosphates business.
In June 2008, the company also acquired Dripsa, S.A., which manufactures piping for the agricultural sector in Argentina.
The company also acquired companies, such as Geotextiles del Perú, located in Peru; Bidim Industria e Comercio de Nao-Tecidos LTDA in Brazil; and Colpozos, S.A. in Colombia.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MEXICHEM SAB DE CV COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MEXICHEM SAB DE CV BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MEXICHEM SAB DE CV SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MEXICHEM SAB DE CV FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MEXICHEM SAB DE CV COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Mexichem SAB de CV Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Mexichem SAB de CV and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Mexichem SAB de CV and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Mexichem SAB de CV Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Chemicals Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Mexichem SAB de CV Industry Position Analysis
6. MEXICHEM SAB DE CV NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MEXICHEM SAB DE CV EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MEXICHEM SAB DE CV ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. MEXICO PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MEXICHEM SAB DE CV IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MEXICHEM SAB DE CV PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MEXICHEM SAB DE CV VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Mexichem SAB de CV Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Mexichem SAB de CV Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Mexichem SAB de CV Major Shareholders
Mexichem SAB de CV History
Mexichem SAB de CV Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Mexichem SAB de CV Offices and Representations
Mexichem SAB de CV SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Mexichem SAB de CV Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Mexichem SAB de CV Capital Market Snapshot
Mexichem SAB de CV Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Chemicals Industry Statistics
Mexichem SAB de CV Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Mexichem SAB de CV Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Mexichem SAB de CV Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Mexichem SAB de CV 1-year Stock Charts
Mexichem SAB de CV 5-year Stock Charts
Mexichem SAB de CV vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Mexichem SAB de CV vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Mexichem SAB de CV Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?