- The report contains detailed information about Lenzing AG that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Lenzing AG. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Lenzing AG financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Lenzing AG competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Lenzing AG business.
About Lenzing AG
Lenzing AG, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the manufacture and marketing of cellulose fibers for the textile and nonwovens industry in Austria and internationally. It offers TENCEL, Lenzing Modal, and Lenzing viscose fibers primarily for use in the textile industry, as well as special fibers for use in hygiene and technical applications; and nonwoven fibers for consumer products, specialty wipes, tampons, medical, and technical applications. The company also produces pulp from beech wood and co-products of wood processing, as well as markets the by-products of cellulose production, such as acetic acid, furfural, magnesium lignin sulfonate, and sodium sulfate. In addition, it provides thermoplastics products, which include technical fabricates and laminates, including barrier laminates, roof underlinings, insulation facings, special fabrics, automotive products, and Lenzing jacketing; films, tapes, and yarns for artificial turf, packaging, and cable industries; PTFE films, yarns, and fibers for cable, medical, functional and architectural textiles, filtration, and compression packaging industries; and filaments, and acrylic fibers and carbon precursors. Further, the company offers equipment, consulting, and services in the fields of engineering and contracting, including fiber technology, pulp technology, filtration and separation, and environmental technologies; mechanical construction and industrial services, and sheet metal technology; and automation and mechatronics. Additionally, it produces and supplies steam and electricity. The company was formerly known as Chemiefaser Lenzing AG and changed its name to Lenzing AG in 1984. Lenzing AG was founded in 1892 and is based in Lenzing, Austria. Lenzing AG operates as a subsidiary of B & C Industrieholding GmbH.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. LENZING AG COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. LENZING AG BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. LENZING AG SWOT ANALYSIS
4. LENZING AG FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. LENZING AG COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Lenzing AG Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Lenzing AG and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Lenzing AG and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Lenzing AG Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Chemicals Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Lenzing AG Industry Position Analysis
6. LENZING AG NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. LENZING AG EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. LENZING AG ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. AUSTRIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. LENZING AG IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. LENZING AG PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. LENZING AG VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Lenzing AG Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Lenzing AG Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Lenzing AG Major Shareholders
Lenzing AG History
Lenzing AG Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Lenzing AG Offices and Representations
Lenzing AG SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Lenzing AG Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Lenzing AG Capital Market Snapshot
Lenzing AG Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Chemicals Industry Statistics
Lenzing AG Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Lenzing AG Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Lenzing AG Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Lenzing AG 1-year Stock Charts
Lenzing AG 5-year Stock Charts
Lenzing AG vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Lenzing AG vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Lenzing AG Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?