- The report contains detailed information about Kansai Paint Co. Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Kansai Paint Co. Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Kansai Paint Co. Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Kansai Paint Co. Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Kansai Paint Co. Ltd. business.
About Kansai Paint Co. Ltd.
Kansai Paint Co., Ltd. engages in the manufacture, distribution, and sale of paints and coatings. It offers automotive coatings, including coatings for new automobiles and automotive refinish paints for auto body shops; industrial coatings for pre-coated metals, beverage cans, construction vehicles, industrial machines, and electric appliances, as well as for building materials comprising window sashes and doors in the residential housing and other structures; and decorative coatings, including paints and coatings for the exteriors and interiors of residential housing and other types of buildings. The company also offers marine coatings comprising paints for anticorrosion and anti-fouling coatings in the construction of marine vessels in shipyards, maintenance during voyages and repainting while vessels are docked, and marine containers; and protective coatings, including paints used for new buildings, as well as for maintenance coatings to provide long-term rust protection for bridges, tanks, and other types of steel structures. In addition, it engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of coating equipment; controls and undertakes painting works; and designs color scheme. Further, the company manufactures and sells various products in the biotechnology and electronics fields. It has operations in Japan, the United Kingdom, Turkey, the United States, Canada, China, Thailand, Singapore, Taiwan, the Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysia, Korea, India, and Mexico. The company was founded in 1918 and is headquartered in Osaka, Japan.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. KANSAI PAINT CO. LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. KANSAI PAINT CO. LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. KANSAI PAINT CO. LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. KANSAI PAINT CO. LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. KANSAI PAINT CO. LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Kansai Paint Co. Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Kansai Paint Co. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Kansai Paint Co. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Kansai Paint Co. Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Chemicals Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Kansai Paint Co. Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. KANSAI PAINT CO. LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. KANSAI PAINT CO. LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. KANSAI PAINT CO. LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. JAPAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. KANSAI PAINT CO. LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. KANSAI PAINT CO. LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. KANSAI PAINT CO. LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Kansai Paint Co. Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Kansai Paint Co. Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Kansai Paint Co. Ltd. Major Shareholders
Kansai Paint Co. Ltd. History
Kansai Paint Co. Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Kansai Paint Co. Ltd. Offices and Representations
Kansai Paint Co. Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Kansai Paint Co. Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Kansai Paint Co. Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Kansai Paint Co. Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Chemicals Industry Statistics
Kansai Paint Co. Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Kansai Paint Co. Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Kansai Paint Co. Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Kansai Paint Co. Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Kansai Paint Co. Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Kansai Paint Co. Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Kansai Paint Co. Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Kansai Paint Co. Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?