- The report contains detailed information about Kaneka Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Kaneka Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Kaneka Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Kaneka Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Kaneka Corp. business.
About Kaneka Corp.
Kaneka Corporation manufactures and sells chemicals, functional plastics, expandable plastics and products, foodstuffs, life science products, electronic products, and synthetic fibers. The companys chemical products include polyvinyl chloride (PVC), caustic soda, hydrochloric acid, flexible PVC compounds, rigid PVC compounds, paste PVC, and chlorinated PVC; and functional plastic products comprise modifiers, modified silicone polymers, weather-resistant acrylic films, Allyl (Silyl) terminated, and polyisobuthylenes. Its expandable plastics and products consist of extruded polystyrene foam boards, polyolefin foams, and expandable polystyrene; and foodstuffs comprise margarine and shortening, confectionary fats, and bakery yeast. The companys life science products include Ubidecarenone (Coenzyme Q10); Ubiquinol, an active form of Coenzyme Q10; anti-hypertensive drug intermediates; intermediates for antibiotics; Liposorber systems, a LDL-cholesterol adsorption systems; and Lixelle, an adsorption column for dialysis-related amyloidosis. Its electronic products comprise ultra heat-resistant polyimide films, bonded magnets, PVC pipes for underground cables, solar cells, and optical films; and synthetic fibers consist of modacrylic fibers. The company operates in Japan, Belgium, the United States, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, Vietnam, and the Peoples Republic of China. Kaneka Corporation was founded in 1949 and is headquartered in Osaka, Japan.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. KANEKA CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. KANEKA CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. KANEKA CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. KANEKA CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. KANEKA CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Kaneka Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Kaneka Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Kaneka Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Kaneka Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Chemicals Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Kaneka Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. KANEKA CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. KANEKA CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. KANEKA CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. JAPAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. KANEKA CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. KANEKA CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. KANEKA CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Kaneka Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Kaneka Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Kaneka Corp. Major Shareholders
Kaneka Corp. History
Kaneka Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Kaneka Corp. Offices and Representations
Kaneka Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Kaneka Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Kaneka Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Kaneka Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Chemicals Industry Statistics
Kaneka Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Kaneka Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Kaneka Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Kaneka Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Kaneka Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Kaneka Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Kaneka Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Kaneka Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?