- The report contains detailed information about Ittehad Chemicals Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Ittehad Chemicals Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Ittehad Chemicals Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Ittehad Chemicals Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Ittehad Chemicals Ltd. business.
About Ittehad Chemicals Ltd.
Ittehad Chemicals Limited engages in the manufacture and sale of industrial chemicals in Pakistan. It offers liquid chlorine, hydrochloric acid, sodium hypochlorite, bleaching earth (shaffaf), chlorinated paraffin, sulphuric acid, zinc sulphate, calcium chloride anhydrous, and barium sulphate, as well as caustic soda in the form of flakes, solid, and liquid. The companys calcium chloride anhydrous product is used as fluid additive in drilling operation in crude oil and gas sectors; for hydrocarbon dehydration; as quick deicing agent; as a refrigerant liquor; for concrete acceleration; as hardener in paper corrugated board industry; as brine for food processing; and for purification/treatment of drinking water produced through deionization and sea brine reverse osmosis process, as well as for a host of other diversified applications, including agriculture. It was formerly known as United Chemicals and changed its name to Ittehad Chemicals Limited in 1971. The company was founded in 1962 and is headquartered in Lahore, Pakistan. Ittehad Chemicals Limited is a subsidiary of Federal Chemical and Ceramics Corporation (Private) Limited.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ITTEHAD CHEMICALS LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ITTEHAD CHEMICALS LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ITTEHAD CHEMICALS LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ITTEHAD CHEMICALS LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ITTEHAD CHEMICALS LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Ittehad Chemicals Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Ittehad Chemicals Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Ittehad Chemicals Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Ittehad Chemicals Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Chemicals Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Ittehad Chemicals Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. ITTEHAD CHEMICALS LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ITTEHAD CHEMICALS LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ITTEHAD CHEMICALS LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. PAKISTAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ITTEHAD CHEMICALS LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ITTEHAD CHEMICALS LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ITTEHAD CHEMICALS LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Ittehad Chemicals Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Ittehad Chemicals Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Ittehad Chemicals Ltd. Major Shareholders
Ittehad Chemicals Ltd. History
Ittehad Chemicals Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Ittehad Chemicals Ltd. Offices and Representations
Ittehad Chemicals Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Ittehad Chemicals Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Ittehad Chemicals Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Ittehad Chemicals Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Chemicals Industry Statistics
Ittehad Chemicals Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Ittehad Chemicals Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Ittehad Chemicals Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Ittehad Chemicals Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Ittehad Chemicals Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Ittehad Chemicals Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Ittehad Chemicals Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Ittehad Chemicals Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?