- The report contains detailed information about Itronics Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Itronics Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Itronics Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Itronics Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Itronics Inc. business.
About Itronics Inc.
Itronics, Inc., through its subsidiaries, operates as an environmental process technology company in the United States. The company has developed a technology for photochemical recycling.
The company, through ourssubsidiary, Itronics Metallurgical, Inc., extract approximately 99% of the silver and virtually all of the other toxic heavy metals from used photoliquids and use this Beneficial Use Photochemical, Silver and Water Recycling technology to produce environmentally beneficial chelated liquid fertilizer sold under the trademark GOLDn GRO, deer repellant/fertilizer to be sold under the trademark GOLDn GRO Guardian, and silver bullion. It also provides development planning and technical services to the mining industry.
Products and Services
The company operates two business segments under separate wholly owned subsidiaries.
GOLDn GRO FERTILIZER
This segment, known as Itronics Metallurgical, Inc., operates a fertilizer manufacturing, photochemical recycling, and silver refining facility. Its activities include performing photochemical management services, sales of photochemical concentrators, sales of silver, and sales of GOLDn GRO liquid fertilizer products. Its GOLD'n GRO fertilizers are all liquid.
The company operates a commercial scale plant to receive used photochemical liquids, recover the silver and other metals, and convert the demetallized solutions to liquid GOLD'n GRO fertilizer products. A critical component of this integrated manufacturing system is to match, within a reasonable range, the incoming volume of photochemical liquids with the utilization of those liquids in fertilizer or other manufactured products. Photochemical services operates as a regional business in northern Nevada, serving approximately 200 customers in the northern Nevada market.
The companys competitors include Scotts Miracle-GRO, Dow AgroSciences Company, Uniroyal Chemical Corporation, Pursell Technologies, Inc., Safety Kleen, and Philips Environmental.
MINING TECHNICAL SERVICES
This segment, known as Whitney & Whitney, Inc. (WWI), provides mineral project planning and technical services to the mining industry. Its technical services include management support, mineral project development, ore reserve and material balance reviews, expert assistance in contract dispute or litigation, and mineral economics and cost studies.
The company has three wholly owned subsidiaries, Whitney & Whitney, Inc. (WWI), Itronics Metallurgical, Inc. (IMI), and Itronics California, Inc. (ICI), a 92.5% owned partnership, Nevada Hydrometallurgical Project (NHP), and an 82.53% owned joint venture, American Hydromet.
Itronics Metallurgical, Inc. (IMI) IMI manages the metallurgical and materials processing operations being developed under WWI and American Hydromet research and development programs.
Nevada Hydrometallurgical Project: Nevada Hydrometallurgical Project (NHP) is a research and development partnership formed to fund research into potential commercial applications for certain hydrometallurgical process techniques developed by the U.S. Bureau of Mines Research Center in Reno, Nevada. The company owns 92.5% of NHP.
American Hydromet: American Hydromet is a Nevada joint venture that was formed to develop certain silver and gold refining/recovery technology and to create business based upon such technology. The company owns approximately 83% of American Hydromet.
Itronics California, Inc.: Itronics California, Inc. (ICI) was acquired in 1999 by Itronics Metallurgical, Inc. ICI plans are to utilize the phosphoric acid technology and to eventually operate IMI's photochemical services and GOLD'n GRO fertilizer business in California.
Whitney & Whitney, Inc. (WWI): WWI is further developing an internet Web site to provide gold mining industry data to the investing public, while maintaining a presence in the technical consulting field.
Itronics, Inc. was founded in 1987.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ITRONICS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ITRONICS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ITRONICS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ITRONICS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ITRONICS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Itronics Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Itronics Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Itronics Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Itronics Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Chemicals Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Itronics Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ITRONICS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ITRONICS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ITRONICS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ITRONICS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ITRONICS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ITRONICS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Itronics Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Itronics Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Itronics Inc. Major Shareholders
Itronics Inc. History
Itronics Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Itronics Inc. Offices and Representations
Itronics Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Itronics Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Itronics Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Itronics Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Chemicals Industry Statistics
Itronics Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Itronics Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Itronics Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Itronics Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Itronics Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Itronics Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Itronics Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Itronics Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?