The report presents detailed overview of the Inorganic Pigments market in the world and regions (CIS countries in particular) by contemplating and analyzing its various parameters.
Firstly, brief introduction is provided. Thus, inorganic pigments properties, application areas and manufacturing technologies are considered. Further goes the analysis of global inorganic pigments market with emphasis on its main components which are production, consumption, prices, global trade, future forecast, etc. This part focuses on regional markets as well.
Another important unit of the report is devoted to the CIS market. This part starts from general introduction of the market situation in the region, then follows the thorough research of each country market in particular.
The report also supplis with the data on investment projects, patent information and some other parameters specific for this or that market.
Besides, the current situation in the market the research features market historical background and provides future forecast as well. Thus, this Inorganic Pigments market research presents full picture of the named market.
1. PIGMENT FUNCTIONS, RAW MATERIALS FOR VARIOUS KINDS OF PIGMENTS
2. INORGANIC PIGMENT CLASSIFICATION
2.1 Achromatic pigments
2.2 Chromatic pigments
3. CONDITION OF THE MARKET FOR IRON OXIDE PIGMENTS AND PIGMENTED EXTENDERS (FILLERS). PROSPECTS FOR NATURAL RAW MATERIAL USE
3.1 World market analysis
3.2 Market of the Russian Federation
3.3 Mineral resources base of natural iron oxide pigments in the Russian Federation
4. MANUFACTURE OF INORGANIC PIGMENTS IN THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION
5. MANUFACTURE OF INORGANIC IRON OXIDE PIGMENTS IN THE UKRAINE
6. GLOBAL PIGMENT MARKET PRICES
7. INVESTMENT PROJECTS
8. POTENTIAL INORGANIC PIGMENT CONSUMERS IN THE UKRAINE
9. POTENTIAL INORGANIC PIGMENT CONSUMERS IN THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION AND OTHER CIS COUNTRIES
10. TRADING AGENCIES ON THE INORGANIC PIGMENT MARKET
11. IRON OXIDE PIGMENT TECHNOLOGIES. PATENTS.