- The report contains detailed information about Huntsman Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Huntsman Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Huntsman Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Huntsman Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Huntsman Corporation business.
About Huntsman Corporation
Huntsman Corporation manufactures chemical products, as well as inorganic chemical products. The companys products are used in a range of applications, including those in the adhesives, aerospace, automotive, construction products, durable and non-durable consumer products, electronics, medical, packaging, paints and coatings, power generation, refining, synthetic fiber, textile chemicals, and dye industries.
The company operates in five segments: Polyurethanes, Advanced Materials, Textile Effects, Performance Products, and Pigments.
The Polyurethanes segment manufactures and markets a range of polyurethane chemicals, including MDI products, PO, polyols, PG, and TPU. Polyurethane chemicals are used to produce rigid and flexible foams, as well as coatings, adhesives, sealants, and elastomers. The company focuses on the higher-margin, higher-growth markets for MDI and MDI-based polyurethane systems. It operates five primary Polyurethanes manufacturing facilities in the U.S., Europe and China. The company also operates 13 Polyurethanes formulation facilities, which are located in close proximity to its customers worldwide.
The companys customers produce polyurethane products through the combination of an isocyanate, such as MDI or TDI, with polyols, which are derived largely from PO and EO. It produces approximately 2,000 distinct MDI-based polyurethane products by modifying the MDI molecule by varying the proportion and type of polyol used and by introducing other chemical additives to its MDI formulations.
The company is a North American producer of PO. The company and its customers process PO into derivative products, such as polyols for polyurethane products, PG and various other chemical products. End uses for these derivative products include applications in the home furnishings, construction, appliance, packaging, automotive and transportation, food, paints and coatings, and cleaning products industries. The company also produces MTBE as a co-product of its PO manufacturing process. MTBE is an oxygenate that is blended with gasoline to reduce harmful vehicle emissions and to improve the octane rating of gasoline.
Products and Markets
MDI is used primarily in rigid foam applications and in various customized, higher-value flexible foam and coatings, adhesives, sealants, and elastomers. Polyols, including polyether and polyester polyols, are used in conjunction with MDI and TDI in rigid foam, flexible foam and other non-foam applications. PO is a principal raw materials for producing polyether polyols. Polyurethane chemicals are sold to customers who combine the chemicals to produce polyurethane products.
MDI: MDI is used to make polyurethanes with a range of properties. MDI is also used in other markets, such as binders for reconstituted wood board products, specialty cushioning applications and coatings.
TPU: TPU is a formulated thermal plastic derived from the reaction of MDI or an aliphatic isocyanate with polyols to produce qualities, such as durability, flexibility, strength, abrasion-resistance, shock absorbency, and chemical resistance. TPU is used in injection molding and small components for the automotive and footwear industries. It is also extruded into films, wires and cables for use in various applications in the coatings, adhesives, sealants, and elastomers markets.
Polyols: Polyols are combined with MDI, TDI, and other isocyanates to create a spectrum of polyurethane products.
Aniline: Aniline is an intermediate chemical used primarily to manufacture MDI.
PO: PO is an intermediate chemical used mainly to produce a range of polyols and PG.
MTBE: MTBE is an oxygenate that is blended with gasoline to reduce harmful vehicle emissions and to improve the octane rating of gasoline.
Rubicon Joint Venture: The company and Chemtura Corporation own Rubicon LLC, which owns aniline, nitrobenzene and DPA manufacturing facilities in Geismar, Louisiana. It is entitled to approximately 78% of the nitrobenzene and aniline production capacity of Rubicon LLC, and Chemtura Corporation is entitled to 100% of the DPA production. In addition
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. HUNTSMAN CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. HUNTSMAN CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. HUNTSMAN CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. HUNTSMAN CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. HUNTSMAN CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Huntsman Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Huntsman Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Huntsman Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Huntsman Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Chemicals Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Huntsman Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. HUNTSMAN CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. HUNTSMAN CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. HUNTSMAN CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. HUNTSMAN CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. HUNTSMAN CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. HUNTSMAN CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Huntsman Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Huntsman Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Huntsman Corporation Major Shareholders
Huntsman Corporation History
Huntsman Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Huntsman Corporation Offices and Representations
Huntsman Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Huntsman Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Huntsman Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
Huntsman Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Chemicals Industry Statistics
Huntsman Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Huntsman Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Huntsman Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Huntsman Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
Huntsman Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
Huntsman Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Huntsman Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Huntsman Corporation Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?