- The report contains detailed information about HTC Purenergy Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for HTC Purenergy Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The HTC Purenergy Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes HTC Purenergy Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of HTC Purenergy Inc. business.
About HTC Purenergy Inc.
HTC Purenergy Inc., doing business as HTC Purenergy, a development stage company, engages in the development and commercialization of proprietary technologies relating to CO2 capture and storage, as well as H2 production utilizing CO2.
Carbon Management Product Offerings
The company is commercializing its CO2 carbon management product offerings worldwide.
CCS CO2 Capture System: The company's original equipment manufacturer (OEM) supply product includes Purenergy CCS CO2 Capture System, which is pre-engineered modular design post-combustion CO2 capture system, customized to site requirements of regional and global electricity producers, industrial processors and other CO2 emitters.
CCS FEED Engine: The company's proprietary process integration & front end engineering design (FEED) engine delivers customized precision design solutions for optimized carbon capture systems (CCS). The company's other CO2 capture management solutions provide a range of proprietary technologies and optimization processes, including CO2 absorption, packing structure design for CO2 separation from various flue gas streams; HTC RS designer solvent solutions to optimize separation objectives under varying plant conditions; HTC TKO (Thermal Kinetics Optimization) reduces the thermal energy requirements to capture CO2; engineering protocols designed to provide optimized process integration for CO2 capture infrastructure; and monitor, command and control infrastructure and support services.
Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR): The company's Team CO2 can provide solutions for the design and implementation of an EOR project using CO2 capture and injection into legacy oil fields.
Geological Sequestration: Carbon Vault; the permanent storage of CO2 through injection into assessed and approved underground storage vaults, which may include saline aquifers, unmineable coal fields and retired oil fields.
Risk analysis: Services self performed and provided by collaborative partners that provide assessment of potential CO2 storage formations, potential for CO2 leakage, methods to sequester CO2 and related costing estimates, including: remediation methods; monitoring; storage engineering; site selection; and storage and leakage mechanisms.
Carbon Audit, monitor and mitigation: In conjunction with its CO2 capture and other carbon management solutions, the company can facilitate independent carbon storage validation and assurance at each sequestration site.
The company has signed a global licensing agreement for CCS technology with power plant equipment supplier and power plant EPC constructors - Doosan Babcock of the U.K., and with Doosan Heavy Industries & Construction Co., Ltd. of South Korea. Doosan Babcock designs, supplies and constructs steam generation technology for the power industry. Doosan Babcock is also an energy services company operating in the thermal power, nuclear, oil & gas and petrochemical industries.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. HTC PURENERGY INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. HTC PURENERGY INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. HTC PURENERGY INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. HTC PURENERGY INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. HTC PURENERGY INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. HTC Purenergy Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of HTC Purenergy Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of HTC Purenergy Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. HTC Purenergy Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Chemicals Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. HTC Purenergy Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. HTC PURENERGY INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. HTC PURENERGY INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. HTC PURENERGY INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. HTC PURENERGY INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. HTC PURENERGY INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. HTC PURENERGY INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
HTC Purenergy Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
HTC Purenergy Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
HTC Purenergy Inc. Major Shareholders
HTC Purenergy Inc. History
HTC Purenergy Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
HTC Purenergy Inc. Offices and Representations
HTC Purenergy Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
HTC Purenergy Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
HTC Purenergy Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
HTC Purenergy Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Chemicals Industry Statistics
HTC Purenergy Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
HTC Purenergy Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
HTC Purenergy Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
HTC Purenergy Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
HTC Purenergy Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
HTC Purenergy Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
HTC Purenergy Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
HTC Purenergy Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?