- The report contains detailed information about Fuwei Films (Holdings) Co., Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Fuwei Films (Holdings) Co., Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Fuwei Films (Holdings) Co., Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Fuwei Films (Holdings) Co., Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Fuwei Films (Holdings) Co., Ltd. business.
About Fuwei Films (Holdings) Co., Ltd.
Fuwei Films (Holdings) Co., Ltd. engages in the development, manufacture, and distribution of plastic film using the biaxially oriented stretch technique, known as BOPET film (biaxially oriented polyethylene terephthalate). The company's film is suitable for various forms of packaging, printing, laminating, aluminum-plating, and other applications.
The companys BOPET film is used in consumer based packaging (such as the food, pharmaceutical, cosmetics, tobacco, and alcohol industries), imaging (such as printing plates and microfilms), and electronics and electrical industries (such as wire and cable wrap, capacitors, and motor insulation), as well as in magnetic products (such as audio and video tapes).
The company markets its products under the brand name Fuwei Films. The company sells its products to packaging customers and distributors mainly in Chinese market and also exports to South Korea, the United States, Europe, and others.
The company is principally engaged in the manufacture and distribution of BOPET film. It produces BOPET films from the three production lines, with an aggregate annual designed production capacity of 30,600 metric tons with thicknesses varying between 8 - 125 microns. The principal products it produces are namely:
Printing film: This is a high transparency film that is corona treated on one side to provide adhesion to ink. This is primarily used in printing and lamination.
Stamping foil film: This is a film that displays thermal stability and tensile strength and is used in metallized film and laser stamping foil and transfer.
Metallization film: This is an aluminum plating base film that displays good thermal stability and tensile strength and provides adhesion between film and aluminum layer. This is mainly used for vacuum aluminum plating for paper or flexible plastic lamination.
Special film: The company mainly produces the following types of special film: high-gloss film: film with high levels of reflection approaching a mirror-like surface, used for aesthetically-enhanced packaging purposes; heat-sealable film: film with a three layer structure and is primarily sold for use in construction, printing, and making heat sealable bags; laser holographic base film: a directly embossable film with high transparency, used as anti-counterfeit film and for aesthetics for food, medicine, cosmetics, cigarette, and alcoholic packaging; and dry film: generally used in circuit boards (PCB & FPC) production, and used for nameplate and crafts etching.
Base film for other applications: Base films for other application are ordinary commodity polyester films.
Laser holographic base film: The companys laser holographic base film is a directly embossable BOPET film, ideal for holographic applications. It can be used for anti-counterfeit purposes and in packaging to help improve the aesthetic perception of food, medicine, cosmetics, cigarettes and alcohol.
Single/double surface matte film: The companys matte film is mainly used for aesthetically-enhanced packaging purposes.
Anti-counterfeit film: The companys anti-counterfeit film changes color under ultraviolet rays and it is used for packaging branded products for anti-counterfeit purposes.
Chemical pretreated film: The companys film is pretreated in-line and coated, which results in an adhesion to ink and aluminum.
Heat-sealable film: Heat-sealable film is a three layers co-extruded Biaxially oriented polyester film with an amorphous polyester heat seal layer. It provides permanent seals to polyethylene terephthalate (PET) and also provides seals to APET, CPET, PETG, and others. Heat-sealable film can be aluminized, printed and composite with other films. It is microwave ovenable film for packaging refrigerated and frozen foods.
Heat sealable film for steel: To improve the heat-sealable strength between the film and steel and adjust the stretchable capability so as to be suitable for steels heat sealing. Mainly used for protection and decoration of colorful armor plate for home appliances.
High-gloss film: This can be used under -70~200°C for packaging food, cigarettes, alcohol and laser embossing, holographic anti-fake and metallic yarn and others.
White film: To be used for print, composite, coating and others, such as advertising lamp house, release film, and reflector film.
DFR base film: Generally used in circuit boards (PCB & FPC) production, sometimes used for nameplate and crafts etching.
Hot shrink film: This is mainly used for PET beverage bottle shrinkable tags. Hot shrink film uses PET structure which is the substitute of PVC shrinkable tags, which is also in line with the requirements of environmental protection and recyclable.
The company's major customers include Dongguan Klaser Technologies Co., Ltd.; Jiangyin Teruida Packaging Technology Co., Ltd.; Dare Technical Co., Ltd. Danyang Advance Packaging Material Subsidiary Company; Southeast Films Technology Co.,Ltd.; and Holotek Technology Co., Ltd.
The company's suppliers include Sinopec Yizheng Chemical Fibre Company Limited and Jiangyin Huaxing Hecheng Co., Ltd.
The companys major competitors are Dupont Hongji Films Foshan Co., Ltd; Yihua Toray Polyester Film Co., Ltd; and Ningbo Shunsu Film Co., Ltd.
Fuwei Films (Holdings) Co., Ltd. was founded in 2003.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. FUWEI FILMS (HOLDINGS) CO., LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. FUWEI FILMS (HOLDINGS) CO., LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. FUWEI FILMS (HOLDINGS) CO., LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. FUWEI FILMS (HOLDINGS) CO., LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. FUWEI FILMS (HOLDINGS) CO., LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Fuwei Films (Holdings) Co., Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Fuwei Films (Holdings) Co., Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Fuwei Films (Holdings) Co., Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Fuwei Films (Holdings) Co., Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Chemicals Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Fuwei Films (Holdings) Co., Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. FUWEI FILMS (HOLDINGS) CO., LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. FUWEI FILMS (HOLDINGS) CO., LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. FUWEI FILMS (HOLDINGS) CO., LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. FUWEI FILMS (HOLDINGS) CO., LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. FUWEI FILMS (HOLDINGS) CO., LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. FUWEI FILMS (HOLDINGS) CO., LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Fuwei Films (Holdings) Co., Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Fuwei Films (Holdings) Co., Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Fuwei Films (Holdings) Co., Ltd. Major Shareholders
Fuwei Films (Holdings) Co., Ltd. History
Fuwei Films (Holdings) Co., Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Fuwei Films (Holdings) Co., Ltd. Offices and Representations
Fuwei Films (Holdings) Co., Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Fuwei Films (Holdings) Co., Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Fuwei Films (Holdings) Co., Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Fuwei Films (Holdings) Co., Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Chemicals Industry Statistics
Fuwei Films (Holdings) Co., Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Fuwei Films (Holdings) Co., Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Fuwei Films (Holdings) Co., Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Fuwei Films (Holdings) Co., Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Fuwei Films (Holdings) Co., Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Fuwei Films (Holdings) Co., Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Fuwei Films (Holdings) Co., Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Fuwei Films (Holdings) Co., Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?