- The report contains detailed information about Flexible Solutions International Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Flexible Solutions International Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Flexible Solutions International Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Flexible Solutions International Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Flexible Solutions International Inc. business.
About Flexible Solutions International Inc.
Flexible Solutions International, Inc., through its subsidiaries, engages in the development, manufacture, and marketing of specialty chemicals which slow down the evaporation of water.
The companys wholly owned subsidiaries include Flexible Solutions Ltd. and NanoChem Solutions Inc.
HEAT$AVR is a chemical product for use in swimming pools and spas that forms a transparent layer on the waters surface. ECO$AVR is a patented, disposable dispenser designed for the residential pool and spa market. ECO$AVR is made of molded plastic in the form of a ten-inch long colorful fish that is filled with enough HEAT$AVR to cover the surface of a 400 square feet swimming pool for approximately one month. The HEAT$AVR solution inside the ECO$AVR escapes into the water and rises to the surface to form a transparent layer on the waters surface. Once the ECO$AVR is empty the dispenser is removed and replaced.
The company markets its HEAT$AVR and ECO$AVR products to homeowners with swimming pools and spas, as well as operators of swimming pools and spas in hotels, motels, schools, and municipal, and private recreational facilities. It also makes and sells products which automatically dispense HEAT$AVR into commercial size swimming pools or spas.
The company has 18 non-exclusive distributorships in Canada and the United States for the sale of bulk HEAT$AVR (without the ECO$AVR dispenser) and distributorships in Australia, Chile, Korea, Argentina, Taiwan, Romania, and western Europe.
This product utilizes its HEAT$AVR technology to reduce water evaporation in reservoirs, potable water storage tanks, livestock watering ponds, aqueducts, canals, and irrigation ditches. WATER@AVR may also be used for lawn, turf care, and potted and bedding plants. WATER$AVR is sold in granulated form and can be applied by hand, by automated scheduled metering, or by an automatic dispenser.
WATER$AVRBTI combines evaporation control with a method of killing mosquito larvae during the first, second, and third stages of development. Combined with its original WATER$AVR product, WATER$AVRBTI can be spread across large and small water surfaces where larvae must go to obtain air.
TPAs (thermal polyaspartate biopolymers)
TPAs for Oilfields: TPAs are used to reduce scale and corrosion in various topside water systems. They are used in place of traditional phosphate and other products when biodegradability is required by environmental regulations.
TPAs for the Agricultural Industry: TPAs reduces fertilizer crystallization before, during, and after application and can also prevent crystal formation between fertilizer and minerals present in the soil. TPAs are designated for crop nutrient management programs. Depending on the application, TPA products are marketed under various brands, including Amisorb, LYNX, MAGNET, AmGro, and VOLT. Markets of significance include potatoes, sugar beets, cotton, tomatoes, and almonds.
TPAs for Irrigation: The crystallization prevention ability of TPAs can also be useful in select irrigation conditions. The companys TPAs for drip irrigation scale prevention are at an early stage of commercialization and would be marketed and sold through the same channels as TPAs used by the agricultural industry.
TPAs for Detergent: In detergents, TPAs are a biodegradable substitute for poly-acrylic acid.
TPAs for Personal Care Products: TPAs can also be used in shampoo and cosmetic products for improved hydration that improves the feel of the core product to consumers. TPAs might also be used as an additive to toothpaste with the documented effect of reducing decay bacteria adhesion to tooth enamel and presumed reduction in total decay.
WATER$AVR: The company competes with Ultimate Products (Aust) Pty Ltd.
TPAs: The company competes with Lanxess AG (spun out of Bayer AG).
Flexible Solutions International, Inc. was founded in 1991.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. FLEXIBLE SOLUTIONS INTERNATIONAL INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. FLEXIBLE SOLUTIONS INTERNATIONAL INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. FLEXIBLE SOLUTIONS INTERNATIONAL INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. FLEXIBLE SOLUTIONS INTERNATIONAL INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. FLEXIBLE SOLUTIONS INTERNATIONAL INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Flexible Solutions International Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Flexible Solutions International Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Flexible Solutions International Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Flexible Solutions International Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Chemicals Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Flexible Solutions International Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. FLEXIBLE SOLUTIONS INTERNATIONAL INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. FLEXIBLE SOLUTIONS INTERNATIONAL INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. FLEXIBLE SOLUTIONS INTERNATIONAL INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. FLEXIBLE SOLUTIONS INTERNATIONAL INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. FLEXIBLE SOLUTIONS INTERNATIONAL INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. FLEXIBLE SOLUTIONS INTERNATIONAL INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Flexible Solutions International Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Flexible Solutions International Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Flexible Solutions International Inc. Major Shareholders
Flexible Solutions International Inc. History
Flexible Solutions International Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Flexible Solutions International Inc. Offices and Representations
Flexible Solutions International Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Flexible Solutions International Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Flexible Solutions International Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Flexible Solutions International Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Chemicals Industry Statistics
Flexible Solutions International Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Flexible Solutions International Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Flexible Solutions International Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Flexible Solutions International Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Flexible Solutions International Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Flexible Solutions International Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Flexible Solutions International Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Flexible Solutions International Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?