- The report contains detailed information about Flame Seal Products, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Flame Seal Products, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Flame Seal Products, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Flame Seal Products, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Flame Seal Products, Inc. business.
About Flame Seal Products, Inc.
Flame Seal Products, Inc. operates as a chemical manufacturing company in the fire protection field in the United States. Its products include FX-100, an interior fire retardant coating which can be used on various porous and non-porous materials and in the protection of wood, paper, steel, aluminum, and plastic; and Flame Seal-TB, a pigmented version of FX-100, designed for the thermal barrier issues of spray applied polyurethane foam insulation. It also offers liquid coatings penetrants comprising fabric seal, wood seal, and paper seal products for textile or wood products; leather seal for leather treatment companies and manufacturers; and shingle seal for wood shingles. In addition, the company offers powder additives, such as FX1000HT, a high temperature intumescent powder that can be added to plastics for extrusion or pulltrusion processes; and A-7, a mid temperature powder designed for use on re-cycled rubber. Its products have applications in polyurethane foam insulations; leather goods for aircraft, furniture, and automobiles; wood and paper products for construction; military; and painting sectors. Flame Seal Products, Inc. was founded in 1992 and is based in Houston, Texas.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. FLAME SEAL PRODUCTS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. FLAME SEAL PRODUCTS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. FLAME SEAL PRODUCTS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. FLAME SEAL PRODUCTS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. FLAME SEAL PRODUCTS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Flame Seal Products, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Flame Seal Products, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Flame Seal Products, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Flame Seal Products, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Chemicals Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Flame Seal Products, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. FLAME SEAL PRODUCTS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. FLAME SEAL PRODUCTS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. FLAME SEAL PRODUCTS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. FLAME SEAL PRODUCTS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. FLAME SEAL PRODUCTS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. FLAME SEAL PRODUCTS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Flame Seal Products, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Flame Seal Products, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Flame Seal Products, Inc. Major Shareholders
Flame Seal Products, Inc. History
Flame Seal Products, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Flame Seal Products, Inc. Offices and Representations
Flame Seal Products, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Flame Seal Products, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Flame Seal Products, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Flame Seal Products, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Chemicals Industry Statistics
Flame Seal Products, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Flame Seal Products, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Flame Seal Products, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Flame Seal Products, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Flame Seal Products, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Flame Seal Products, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Flame Seal Products, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Flame Seal Products, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?