- The report contains detailed information about Filtrona plc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Filtrona plc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Filtrona plc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Filtrona plc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Filtrona plc business.
About Filtrona plc
Filtrona plc, through its subsidiaries, engages in manufacturing and supplying specialty plastic and fiber products principally in Europe and North America. The company operates in four divisions: Protection and Finishing Products, Coated and Security Products, Porous Technologies, and Filter Products. The Protection and Finishing Products division provides protection and finishing solutions, as well as manufactures and distributes plastic injection molded, dip molded, adhesive-coated foam and metal products. This division offers its products for protection and finishing applications in industries, such as hydraulics, pneumatics, oil and gas, electrical controls, point of purchase, and tubular metal products. The Coated and Security Products division produces self-adhesive tear tape products, as well as supplies various products and technologies for brand protection, document authentication, personal identification, and track and trace applications. This division also involves in plastic profile extrusion activities in the Netherlands. The Porous Technologies division involves in the technology development and manufacture of custom bonded fiber and hydrophilic foam components. This divisions components handle fluid and vapor, as well as deliver high value and precision performance to various consumer, industrial, and medical brand owners. Its components are used in a range of product applications, including medical diagnostics and wound care, inkjet printer cartridges, writing instruments, and air fresheners. The Filter Products division supplies independent cigarette filters. This divisions product line includes a range of filters from monoacetate to multi-segment specialty filters with adsorbent materials. The company is headquartered in Milton Keynes, the United Kingdom.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. FILTRONA PLC COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. FILTRONA PLC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. FILTRONA PLC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. FILTRONA PLC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. FILTRONA PLC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Filtrona plc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Filtrona plc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Filtrona plc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Filtrona plc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Chemicals Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Filtrona plc Industry Position Analysis
6. FILTRONA PLC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. FILTRONA PLC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. FILTRONA PLC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UK PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. FILTRONA PLC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. FILTRONA PLC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. FILTRONA PLC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Filtrona plc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Filtrona plc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Filtrona plc Major Shareholders
Filtrona plc History
Filtrona plc Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Filtrona plc Offices and Representations
Filtrona plc SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Filtrona plc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Filtrona plc Capital Market Snapshot
Filtrona plc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Chemicals Industry Statistics
Filtrona plc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Filtrona plc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Filtrona plc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Filtrona plc 1-year Stock Charts
Filtrona plc 5-year Stock Charts
Filtrona plc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Filtrona plc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Filtrona plc Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?