The report presents detailed overview of the Ethanolamines market in the world and regions (CIS countries in particular) by contemplating and analyzing its various parameters.
Firstly, brief introduction is provided. Thus, ethanolamines properties, application areas and manufacturing technologies are considered. Further goes the analysis of global ethanolamines market with emphasis on its main components which are production, consumption, prices, global trade, future forecast, etc. This part focuses on regional markets as well.
Another important unit of the report is devoted to the CIS market. This part starts from general introduction of the market situation in the region, then follows the thorough research of each country market in particular.
The report also supplis with the data on investment projects, patent information and some other parameters specific for this or that market.
Besides, the current situation in the market the research features market historical background and provides future forecast as well. Thus, this Ethanolamines market research presents full picture of the named market.
1. ETHANOLAMINES: PHYSICOCHEMICAL PROPERTIES, PRODUCTION TECHNOLOGY, USES, SPECIFICATIONS
2. GLOBAL MARKET FOR ETHANOLAMINES
3. FOREIGN TRADE WITH ETHANOLAMINES
4. REGIONAL MARKETS FOR ETHANOLAMINES (MANUFACTURERS, CAPACITY, PRODUCTION, CONSUMPTION STRUCTURE, FOREIGN TRADE, TRADE BALANCE, PRICES)
4.1. North America
4.2. Latin America
4.3. Western Europe (foreign trade in 2005-2007, prices)
4.4. Eastern and Central Europe (foreign trade)
Republic of Korea
4.6. Middle East
5. MARKET FOR ETHANOLAMINES IN RUSSIA (MANUFACTURERS, OUTPUT, CAPACITY, FOREIGN TRADE STRUCTURE, PRICES, TRADING COMPANIES)
6. MARKET FOR ETHANOLAMINES IN UKRAINE
7. FOREIGN TRADE WITH ETHANOLAMINES IN BELARUS AND KAZAKHSTAN
8. FOREIGN TRADE WITH ETHANOLAMINES IN THE BALTIC COUNTRIES (ESTONIA, LITHUANIA, LATVIA)
9. PRICES FOR ETHANOLAMINES
10. PROSPECTIVE CONSUMERS OF ETHANOLAMINES IN RUSSIA AND UKRAINE