- The report contains detailed information about Epolin Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Epolin Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Epolin Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Epolin Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Epolin Inc. business.
About Epolin Inc.
Epolin, Inc., a specialized chemical company, engages in the manufacture, marketing, research, and development of dyes and dye formulations.
The company develops, manufactures, and sells near infrared dyes. Applications for its dyes cover various markets that include laser protection, welding, sunglasses, optical filters, glazing and imaging, and security inks and tagants. The companys Epolight NIR dyes absorb in the near infrared region of the electromagnetic light spectrum which is 700nm to 1600nm. Epolight dyes are sold as pure crystalline dyes or formulated mixtures. The company also incorporates its dyes into liquid inks and thermoplastics pellets. It has approximately 275 to 300 product formulations.
The companys products are divided into five product groups, including dyes, dye blends, inks and coatings, laminate pellets and others. It sells its products into three primary market segments.
The companys eye protection products are used in plastic lenses, eyeglasses, goggles, windows, and shields that protect eyes from high energy ultraviolet (UV), visible, and near infrared radiation. Typical end-users include welders, military, industrial, and medical laser users. The companys dyes protect the eyes by absorbing the harmful wavelengths of light while simultaneously allowing visible light transmission.
The companys inks and coatings are used on credit cards, as well as security inks for documents and packaging. Typical end-users include banks, printers, publishers, and consumer goods companies. Its products make transparent ATM cards readable by ATM machines. Its near infra-red (NIR) dyes are almost invisible and mask important data or otherwise tag products by code as genuine. Its products are viable tools to thwart counterfeiting and fraud.
The companys light management products are used in laser equipment, electronic displays, night vision systems, solar heat shields, heat and light sensors, imaging systems, plasma televisions, and data storage discs. Typical end-users include various industrial, automotive, aerospace, construction, and electronic users. The light management market includes market niches. Its light management dyes allow for the filtering and manipulation of visible light and NIR light for various applications.
SPECIALTY CHEMICAL PRODUCTS
The company also maintains a level of production and sales of specialty products made on a custom basis. These include additives for plastics, thermochromic materials for use in paints, as well as other specialty chemicals made in low volume.
The company sells its products to manufacturers of plastics/resins, credit cards, electronics, glass, and other basic materials primarily in the United States, Asia, and Europe.
Epolin, Inc. was founded in 1983.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. EPOLIN INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. EPOLIN INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. EPOLIN INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. EPOLIN INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. EPOLIN INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Epolin Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Epolin Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Epolin Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Epolin Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Chemicals Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Epolin Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. EPOLIN INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. EPOLIN INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. EPOLIN INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. EPOLIN INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. EPOLIN INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. EPOLIN INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Epolin Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Epolin Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Epolin Inc. Major Shareholders
Epolin Inc. History
Epolin Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Epolin Inc. Offices and Representations
Epolin Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Epolin Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Epolin Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Epolin Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Chemicals Industry Statistics
Epolin Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Epolin Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Epolin Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Epolin Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Epolin Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Epolin Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Epolin Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Epolin Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?