- The report contains detailed information about ecoSolutions Intl that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for ecoSolutions Intl. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The ecoSolutions Intl financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes ecoSolutions Intl competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of ecoSolutions Intl business.
About ecoSolutions Intl
ecoSolutions Intl focuses on providing alternatives to plastic, PVC, rubber and non-sustainable wood products worldwide. The companys business operations include the development and sale of products that are alternatives to more toxic and damaging materials, such as PVC (polyvinyl chloride).
The companys offerings are classified into 3 product lines: Correlative Product Line, Enriched Product Line, and Overall Sustainability Product Line.
Correlative Product Line: The correlative product line includes products designed to contain no toxic PVC materials compared with non-green substitutes, which contain PVC.
Enriched Product Line: The Enriched Product Line will include products manufactured with an eco-friendly focus, which will feature improvements in product performance (compared to their non-green competitors) in addition to the green nature of these products.
Overall Sustainability Product Line: The Overall Sustainability Product Line will include products that improve the overall sustainability of the materials that they replace by using technology that builds upon the other two categories, including benefits relating to biodegradability, among others.
The company primarily markets ecoPlastic, ecoFoam, and ecoWrap suites of products.
The companys major competitors include Bioenvelop, EarthShell Corp., EverCorn, Inc., National Starch Company, Novamount, StarchTech, Inc., VTT Chemical Technology, Fkur Kunststoffe GmbH, Metabolix, NatureWorks LLC, Cereplast, NODAX, and Perf Go Green Holdings, Inc.
ecoSolutions Intl was founded in 2004. The company was formerly known as 360 Interchange, Inc. and changed its name to ecoSolutions Intl in 2008.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ECOSOLUTIONS INTL COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ECOSOLUTIONS INTL BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ECOSOLUTIONS INTL SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ECOSOLUTIONS INTL FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ECOSOLUTIONS INTL COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. ecoSolutions Intl Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of ecoSolutions Intl and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of ecoSolutions Intl and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. ecoSolutions Intl Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Chemicals Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. ecoSolutions Intl Industry Position Analysis
6. ECOSOLUTIONS INTL NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ECOSOLUTIONS INTL EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ECOSOLUTIONS INTL ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ECOSOLUTIONS INTL IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ECOSOLUTIONS INTL PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ECOSOLUTIONS INTL VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
ecoSolutions Intl Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
ecoSolutions Intl Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
ecoSolutions Intl Major Shareholders
ecoSolutions Intl History
ecoSolutions Intl Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
ecoSolutions Intl Offices and Representations
ecoSolutions Intl SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
ecoSolutions Intl Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
ecoSolutions Intl Capital Market Snapshot
ecoSolutions Intl Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Chemicals Industry Statistics
ecoSolutions Intl Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
ecoSolutions Intl Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
ecoSolutions Intl Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
ecoSolutions Intl 1-year Stock Charts
ecoSolutions Intl 5-year Stock Charts
ecoSolutions Intl vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
ecoSolutions Intl vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
ecoSolutions Intl Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?