- The report contains detailed information about Ecolab Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Ecolab Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Ecolab Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Ecolab Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Ecolab Inc. business.
About Ecolab Inc.
Ecolab Inc. engages in the development and marketing of products and services for the hospitality, foodservice, healthcare and industrial markets. The company provides cleaning and sanitizing products and programs, as well as pest elimination, maintenance, and repair services primarily to customers in the foodservice, food and beverage processing, hospitality, healthcare, government and education, retail, textile care, commercial facilities management, and vehicle wash sectors.
The company operates in three segments: United States Cleaning & Sanitizing Segment; United States Other Services Segment; and International Segment.
United States Cleaning & Sanitizing Segment
The United States Cleaning & Sanitizing segment comprises six business units, which provide cleaning and sanitizing products and programs to United States markets.
Institutional: The Institutional division sells specialized cleaners and sanitizers for washing dishes, glassware, flatware, foodservice utensils, and kitchen equipment (warewashing), for on-premise laundries (typically used by hotel and healthcare customers) and for general housekeeping functions, as well as food safety products and equipment, water filters, dishwasher racks and related kitchen sundries to the foodservice, lodging, educational, and healthcare industries. The Institutional Division also provides pool and spa treatment programs for hospitality and other commercial customers, as well as a range of janitorial cleaning and floor care products and programs to customers in hospitality, health care, and commercial facilities. The Institutional Division develops and markets various chemical dispensing device systems, which are made available to customers, to dispense its cleaners and sanitizers. In addition, the Institutional Division markets a lease program comprising dishwashing machines, detergents, rinse additives, and sanitizers, including full machine maintenance.
Food & Beverage: The Food & Beverage division addresses cleaning and sanitation at the beginning of the food chain to facilitate the processing of products for human consumption. The division provides detergents, cleaners, sanitizers, lubricants, and animal health products, as well as cleaning systems, electronic dispensers and chemical injectors for the application of chemical products, primarily to dairy plants, dairy farms, breweries, soft-drink bottling plants, and meat, poultry, and other food processors. The Food & Beverage division also develops and markets antimicrobial products used in direct contact with meat, poultry, seafood, and produce during processing to reduce microbial contamination. This division also designs, engineers, and installs CIP (clean-in-place) process control systems and facility cleaning systems for its customer base. Farm products are sold through dealers and independent, third-party distributors, while plant products are sold primarily by its field sales personnel. The Food & Beverage Division also offers water care programs primarily to treat water used for heating and cooling systems and manufacturing processes. In addition, through its Ecovation business, the Food & Beverage Division offers customized wastewater treatment solutions that also can generate energy.
Kay: The Kay division supplies chemical cleaning and sanitizing products primarily to national and regional quick service restaurant chains in the United States. Kays products include specialty and general purpose hard surface cleaners, degreasers, sanitizers, polishes, hand care products and assorted cleaning tools. Products are sold under the Kay brand or the customers private label. In addition, Kay supports its product sales with employee training programs and technical support designed to meet the special needs of its customers.
In addition, through Kays Food Retail business, the division supplies cleaning and sanitizing products to the food retail (grocery store) industry. Food Retail contracts with national and regional food retailers, while products are sold primarily through distributors in fulfillment of those contracts. Products include specialty and general purpose hard surface cl
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ECOLAB INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ECOLAB INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ECOLAB INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ECOLAB INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ECOLAB INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Ecolab Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Ecolab Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Ecolab Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Ecolab Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Chemicals Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Ecolab Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ECOLAB INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ECOLAB INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ECOLAB INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ECOLAB INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ECOLAB INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ECOLAB INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Ecolab Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Ecolab Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Ecolab Inc. Major Shareholders
Ecolab Inc. History
Ecolab Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Ecolab Inc. Offices and Representations
Ecolab Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Ecolab Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Ecolab Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Ecolab Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Chemicals Industry Statistics
Ecolab Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Ecolab Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Ecolab Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Ecolab Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Ecolab Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Ecolab Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Ecolab Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Ecolab Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?