- The report contains detailed information about Chemical & Mining Co. of Chile Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Chemical & Mining Co. of Chile Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Chemical & Mining Co. of Chile Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Chemical & Mining Co. of Chile Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Chemical & Mining Co. of Chile Inc. business.
About Chemical & Mining Co. of Chile Inc.
Chemical and Mining Company of Chile Inc. engages in the production and sale of potassium nitrate, iodine, and lithium carbonate. The company also produces other specialty plant nutrients, iodine and lithium derivatives, potassium chloride, and certain industrial chemicals (including industrial nitrates). Its products are sold in approximately 100 countries through its worldwide distribution network.
The companys products are mainly derived from mineral deposits found in northern Chile. It mines and processes caliche ore and brine deposits. From its caliche ore deposits, the company produces a range of nitrate-based products used for specialty plant nutrients and industrial applications, as well as iodine and iodine derivatives. At the Salar de Atacama, it extracts brines rich in potassium, lithium, sulfate and boron to produce potassium chloride, potassium sulfate, lithium solutions, boric acid, and bischofite (magnesium chloride). It produces lithium carbonate and lithium hydroxide at a plant near the city of Antofagasta, Chile, from the solutions brought from the Salar de Atacama.
The companys products are divided into six main categories: specialty plant nutrients; iodine and its derivatives; lithium and its derivatives; industrial chemicals; potassium chloride; and other commodity fertilizers.
Specialty Plant Nutrition
The company produces five principal types of specialty plant nutrients: potassium nitrate, sodium nitrate, sodium potassium nitrate, potassium sulfate, and specialty blends. These specialty plant nutrients are used in either solid or liquid form primarily on high value crops, such as fruits, vegetables, cereals, and cotton and they are used in crops that employ modern agricultural techniques, such as hydroponics, greenhousing, fertigation (where fertilizer is dissolved in water prior to irrigation) and foliar application. According to the type of use or application the products are marketed under the brands: Ultrasol (fertigation), Qrop (field application), Speedfol (foliar application), Allganic (organic farming), and Nutrilake (aquaculture). Specialty blends are produced using its own specialty plant nutrients and other components at blending plants operated by the company or its affiliates and related companies in Chile, the United States, Mexico, the United Arab Emirates, Belgium, the Netherlands, South Africa, Turkey, and Egypt.
Marketing and Customers: The company sold its specialty plant nutrients in approximately 90 countries. Its products are sold to customers in Central and South America (not including Chile), North America, and Europe. It sells its specialty plant nutrients products outside Chile mainly through its own worldwide network of representative offices and through its distribution affiliates. It maintains stocks of its specialty plant nutrients in the main markets of the Americas, Asia, Europe, the Middle East, and Africa.
The company markets specialty plants nutrients in Chile through Soquimich Comercial S.A. which sells these products either alone or in blends with other imported products, mainly triple super phosphate (TSP) and diammonium phosphate (DAP). Soquimich Comercial sells imported fertilizers to farmers in Chile mainly for application in the production of sugar beets, cereals, industrial crops, potatoes, grapes, and other fruits.
Competition: The companys major competitor in the potassium nitrate market includes Haifa Chemicals Ltd., which is a subsidiary of Trans Resources International Inc. In the potassium sulfate market, its major competitors include K+S KALI GmbH (Germany), Tessenderlo Chemie (Belgium), and Great Salt Lake Minerals Corp. (United States).
Iodine and its derivatives
The company produces iodine and iodine derivatives, which are used in a range of medical, agricultural and industrial applications, as well as in human and animal nutrition products. Iodine and iodine derivatives are used as raw materials or catalysts in the formulation of products, such as x-ray contrast media, biocides, antiseptics and disinfectants, pharmaceutical intermediates, polarizing films for liquid crystal displays (LCDs), chemicals, he
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CHEMICAL & MINING CO. OF CHILE INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CHEMICAL & MINING CO. OF CHILE INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CHEMICAL & MINING CO. OF CHILE INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CHEMICAL & MINING CO. OF CHILE INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CHEMICAL & MINING CO. OF CHILE INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Chemical & Mining Co. of Chile Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Chemical & Mining Co. of Chile Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Chemical & Mining Co. of Chile Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Chemical & Mining Co. of Chile Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Chemicals Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Chemical & Mining Co. of Chile Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CHEMICAL & MINING CO. OF CHILE INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CHEMICAL & MINING CO. OF CHILE INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CHEMICAL & MINING CO. OF CHILE INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHILE PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CHEMICAL & MINING CO. OF CHILE INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CHEMICAL & MINING CO. OF CHILE INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CHEMICAL & MINING CO. OF CHILE INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Chemical & Mining Co. of Chile Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Chemical & Mining Co. of Chile Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Chemical & Mining Co. of Chile Inc. Major Shareholders
Chemical & Mining Co. of Chile Inc. History
Chemical & Mining Co. of Chile Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Chemical & Mining Co. of Chile Inc. Offices and Representations
Chemical & Mining Co. of Chile Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Chemical & Mining Co. of Chile Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Chemical & Mining Co. of Chile Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Chemical & Mining Co. of Chile Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Chemicals Industry Statistics
Chemical & Mining Co. of Chile Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Chemical & Mining Co. of Chile Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Chemical & Mining Co. of Chile Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Chemical & Mining Co. of Chile Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Chemical & Mining Co. of Chile Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Chemical & Mining Co. of Chile Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Chemical & Mining Co. of Chile Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Chemical & Mining Co. of Chile Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?