- The report contains detailed information about Changda International Holdings, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Changda International Holdings, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Changda International Holdings, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Changda International Holdings, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Changda International Holdings, Inc. business.
About Changda International Holdings, Inc.
Changda International Holdings, Inc., through its subsidiaries, engages in the development, manufacture, and sale of chemical products and microbial organic and inorganic compound fertilizers in the Peoples Republic of China (PRC). The company has developed approximately 10 product lines sold under the CHANGDA and FENGTAI WOSIDA brands.
The companys organic and inorganic fertilizer products are classified into the following categories: complex fertilizers; compound fertilizer products; and slow-release compound fertilizer products.
The Complex fertilizers are a certain type of fertilizer in which the final product contains two or three of the primary nutrients nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium and is made by a process involving chemical reaction between the raw materials and intermediates used.
The Compound fertilizer products are produced by initiating chemical reactions between the three key nitrogen, phosphorous, and potassium nutrients during the production process, and each granule contains a combination of these nutrients so as to provide balanced distribution capabilities. The companys principal compound fertilizers are sulfur-based compound fertilizer, ammoniated sulfur-based compound fertilizer, and chloric-based compound fertilizer. Its microbial organic-inorganic compound fertilizer is a new type of fertilizer.
The Slow-release compound fertilizer products allow the fertilizer nutrients to be released progressively, enabling plants to absorb majority of the nutrients and improve yield rate. The company has modified and developed controlled-release (which is a subset of slow-release) fertilizers.
Customers, Sales, and Distribution
The company distributes its fertilizer products to farmers through China Post Logistics (Shandong) Limited; a subsidiary of the China Postal Service (China Post), which provides postal services in the PRC. Other distribution channels used by the company include five distributions centers. It also distributes fertilizer products overseas to Seiwa in Japan. The company's major customers include Weifang Post; Laiwu Post; Dongying Post; and Agricultural Materials Chains Co., Ltd. Shandong RuiFuYuan.
The company's major suppliers include Haihua of potassium sulfate plant; Weifang Yinfeng Chemical Industry; and Zhongde agricultural means of production Co., Ltd. Qingzhou.
The companys principal chemical products are snow melting agents and various other industrial chemicals. Snow melting agents are de-icing salt, consisting of a combination of sodium chloride, calcium chloride, magnesium chloride, and additives in varying levels for different customer segments and uses. The products are a white, odorless, and soluble solid compound and are used primarily to de-ice airports, roads, and golf courses in the winter seasons, spread by winter service vehicles.
The companys industrial chemical products range includes thiophene, calcium chloride, and magnesium chloride. Thiophene is a colorless and transparent liquid which is primarily used in the pharmaceutical raw materials industry as a medicine chemical auxiliary, and for the synthesisation of anti-bacterial fungus. Calcium chloride and magnesium chloride are used for dust control on roads and also as essential product inputs for a range of industrial usage, such as in cement production.
Customers, Sales, and Distribution
The company mainly sells and distributes its snow melting agents and thiophene to industrial end-users through its sales team. Its major customers include Economic and Trade Co., Ltd. Weifang vault; Strong Source Chemical Co., Ltd. Weifang; Sun Duqian; and Li Kun.
The company's major suppliers include Wang Sheng Hu; Coastal Salt Company; and Wang Pei Jia.
The company's competitors include Shandong Hualu-Hengsheng Chemical Co.; China Blue Chemical Ltd; Hubei Yihua Chemical Industry Co.; Qinghai Salt Lake Potash; and Sinofert Holdings Ltd.
Changda International Holdings, Inc. was founded in 2000.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CHANGDA INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CHANGDA INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CHANGDA INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CHANGDA INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CHANGDA INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Changda International Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Changda International Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Changda International Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Changda International Holdings, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Chemicals Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Changda International Holdings, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CHANGDA INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CHANGDA INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CHANGDA INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CHANGDA INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CHANGDA INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CHANGDA INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Changda International Holdings, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Changda International Holdings, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Changda International Holdings, Inc. Major Shareholders
Changda International Holdings, Inc. History
Changda International Holdings, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Changda International Holdings, Inc. Offices and Representations
Changda International Holdings, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Changda International Holdings, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Changda International Holdings, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Changda International Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Chemicals Industry Statistics
Changda International Holdings, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Changda International Holdings, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Changda International Holdings, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Changda International Holdings, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Changda International Holdings, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Changda International Holdings, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Changda International Holdings, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Changda International Holdings, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?