- The report contains detailed information about CF Industries Holdings, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for CF Industries Holdings, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The CF Industries Holdings, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes CF Industries Holdings, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of CF Industries Holdings, Inc. business.
About CF Industries Holdings, Inc.
CF Industries Holdings, Inc. manufactures and distributes nitrogen and phosphate fertilizer products in North America.
The companys operations are organized into two business segments, Nitrogen Segment and Phosphate Segment.
The Nitrogen segment engages in the manufacture and sale of ammonia, urea, and urea ammonium nitrate solution (UAN) in North America.
The company operates nitrogen fertilizer production facilities in Donaldsonville, Louisiana and Medicine Hat, Alberta, Canada. It owns the Donaldsonville nitrogen fertilizer complex and has a 66% economic interest in Canadian Fertilizers Limited (CFL), a Canadian variable interest entity that owns the Medicine Hat nitrogen fertilizer complex.
Donaldsonville Nitrogen Complex: The Donaldsonville nitrogen fertilizer complex is a nitrogen fertilizer production facility in North America. It has four ammonia plants, four urea plants, and two UAN plants. It has the annual capacity to produce approximately 2.3 million tons of ammonia, 2.6 million tons of liquid urea, and 2.8 million tons of UAN.
Medicine Hat Nitrogen Complex: Medicine Hat is a nitrogen fertilizer complex in Canada. It has two ammonia plants that have a combined gross annual production capacity of approximately 1.3 million tons and a urea plant that has a gross annual production capacity of 810,000 tons. The complex has on-site storage for 60,000 tons of ammonia and 70,000 tons of urea.
The Phosphate segment engages in the manufacture and sale of diammonium phosphate (DAP), monoammonium phosphate (MAP), and granular muriate of potash (potash).
The companys phosphate fertilizer manufacturing operations are located in central Florida and consist of a phosphate fertilizer chemical complex in Plant City, a phosphate rock mine, a beneficiation plant and phosphate rock reserves in Hardee County, and a deepwater terminal facility in the port of Tampa.
The companys Plant City phosphate fertilizer complex is a phosphate fertilizer facility in North America. The Plant City's phosphoric acid is converted into ammonium phosphates (DAP and MAP).
The company's principal customers are cooperatives and independent fertilizer distributors. Its primary market and distribution facilities are concentrated in the Midwestern U.S. grain-producing states. Its major customers include CHS Inc.; Gavilon Fertilzer LLC; KEYTRADE AG; and GROWMARK, Inc. The company owns a 50% interest in KEYTRADE AG, which is a global fertilizer trading company in Switzerland.
In its nitrogen segment, the companys primary North American-based competitors are Agrium, Koch Nitrogen, and Terra Industries. In its phosphate segment, its primary North American-based competitors are Agrium, Mosaic, Potash Corp., and Simplot.
CF Industries Holdings, Inc. was founded in 1946.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CF INDUSTRIES HOLDINGS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CF INDUSTRIES HOLDINGS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CF INDUSTRIES HOLDINGS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CF INDUSTRIES HOLDINGS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CF INDUSTRIES HOLDINGS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. CF Industries Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of CF Industries Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of CF Industries Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. CF Industries Holdings, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Chemicals Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. CF Industries Holdings, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CF INDUSTRIES HOLDINGS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CF INDUSTRIES HOLDINGS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CF INDUSTRIES HOLDINGS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CF INDUSTRIES HOLDINGS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CF INDUSTRIES HOLDINGS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CF INDUSTRIES HOLDINGS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
CF Industries Holdings, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
CF Industries Holdings, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
CF Industries Holdings, Inc. Major Shareholders
CF Industries Holdings, Inc. History
CF Industries Holdings, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
CF Industries Holdings, Inc. Offices and Representations
CF Industries Holdings, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
CF Industries Holdings, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
CF Industries Holdings, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
CF Industries Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Chemicals Industry Statistics
CF Industries Holdings, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
CF Industries Holdings, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
CF Industries Holdings, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
CF Industries Holdings, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
CF Industries Holdings, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
CF Industries Holdings, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
CF Industries Holdings, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
CF Industries Holdings, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?