- The report contains detailed information about Bontex Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Bontex Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Bontex Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Bontex Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Bontex Inc. business.
About Bontex Inc.
Bontex, Inc (the Company or Bontex) and its wholly owned and majority owned subsidiaries were incorporated in 1946 in New Jersey. The Company originally began as a leather processing operation, and today, Bontex is a manufacturer and distributor of uncoated and coated elastomeric wet web impregnated fiberboard products. The Company's products are generally described by the trademark BONTEX, and are marketed to various industries, including footwear, headwear, luggage, leathergoods, allied industries, belt backing, gasketing, furniture, electronic integrated component packaging, and automotive industries.
BONTEX elastomeric wet web fiberboard materials are primarily used as an insole material in footwear, as well as visorboard in headwear, dielectric sealing base in automotive door panels, backing substrate, stiffener and laminating base in luggage, leathergoods, and allied products. Bontex has the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Seal of Acceptance for BONTEX elastomeric wet web products, BONFOAM, SUREFOAM, and MAXXON, cushion insole materials. BONFOAM, SUREFOAM, and MAXXON trademarks are the sole property of the Company. The podiatric seal of acceptance is granted after stringent clinical and laboratory tests have been carried out on approved products, which demonstrate conformity to APMA guidelines, and assist in foot health and comfort.
Bontex USA manufactures uncoated and coated BONTEX fiberboard products; breathable (moisture vapor transmission) cushion foams, that are marketed under trademarks BON-FOAM, MAXXON and SURE-FOAM, and are sold in a variety of grades for use as shock absorbing insole material; BONTEX 200 RECYCLED and BONTEX 300 RECYCLED, which are produced from 100 percent recovered paper with a minimum 80 percent "post-consumer waste" for use in footwear, visorboard in headwear, a backing substrate, stiffener pieces and laminating base; BON-PEL, a hybrid nonwoven substrate, which is exceptionally strong and flexible; BONTEX 48 MA, an uncoated visorboard for use in military headwear. Bontex USA also combines certain products, such as foams, fabrics, and vinyls, with BONTEX fiberboard.
Additionally, Bontex USA is the exclusive distributor globally to the footwear industry of an expanded polyurethane material manufactured by Aero E.A.R. Specialty Composites, under the trademarks MAXXON LS and CONFOR. MAXXON LS and CONFOR have moisture vapor transmission characteristics and are used for sock-linings and cushion insoles in various types of footwear. CONFOR is a trademark of E.A.R. Specialty Composites. Bontex also markets a range of nonwoven products under the name Bon-stitch. During 1999 and 2000, Bontex introduced a broad range of footwear materials, including Bontex 90 Insole Seatboard, economical insole products, and Bon-Stitch linings and Bon-Stitch next generation nonwoven insoles. Bontex S.A., Stembert, Belgium, manufactures uncoated BONTEX products. Bontex Italia, S.R.L. is a distribution company and operates converting equipment primarily servicing the Italian market.
Foreign operations, principally in Belgium and Italy, constitute a significant portion of the Company's business. The Company sells most of its products directly to customers throughout the world. Bontex USA mainly services North and South America, as well as certain Asian markets. Bontex S.A. markets its products in Europe, Central and Eastern Europe, Africa, the Middle East, as well as certain Asian markets. Over the past several years, sales of Bontex cellulose insole products, particularly to the athletic segment.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BONTEX INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BONTEX INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BONTEX INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BONTEX INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BONTEX INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Bontex Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Bontex Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Bontex Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Bontex Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Chemicals Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Bontex Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. BONTEX INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BONTEX INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BONTEX INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BONTEX INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BONTEX INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BONTEX INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Bontex Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Bontex Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Bontex Inc. Major Shareholders
Bontex Inc. History
Bontex Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Bontex Inc. Offices and Representations
Bontex Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Bontex Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Bontex Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Bontex Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Chemicals Industry Statistics
Bontex Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Bontex Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Bontex Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Bontex Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Bontex Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Bontex Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Bontex Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Bontex Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?