- The report contains detailed information about Biopac India Corp. Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Biopac India Corp. Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Biopac India Corp. Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Biopac India Corp. Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Biopac India Corp. Ltd. business.
About Biopac India Corp. Ltd.
Biopac India Corporation Limited engages in the manufacture and sale of polystyrene foam articles for packing and storing food products in India. Its consumer products include dinnerware comprising plates, soup bowls, serving bowls, serving trays, cups, and readymade lunch trays; and take out food containers, including flat-type containers/serving bowls, cup-type containers, and box-type and tray containers. The company also provides readymade conveyance and packaging products for poultry, orchard, and seafood export; and ice cream, yoghurt, and shrikhand cups, as well as for instant noodle packs, soup containers, and pre-cast moulds for PCC tiles. In addition, it offers rigid polystyrene foam sheets for various applications, such as packaging, civil and construction, advertising and communication, insulation, automotive, and architects, as well as for use in festive decoration, caps, spectacles, and fancy items. Further, the company manufactures sheets, boards, and aluminum foils. Biopac India Corporation Limited offers its products through a distribution channel comprising super stockiest and authorized dealers. The company also markets its products in the United States, Europe, the United Arab Emirates, and Singapore. Biopac India Corporation Limited is based in Mumbai, India.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BIOPAC INDIA CORP. LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BIOPAC INDIA CORP. LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BIOPAC INDIA CORP. LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BIOPAC INDIA CORP. LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BIOPAC INDIA CORP. LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Biopac India Corp. Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Biopac India Corp. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Biopac India Corp. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Biopac India Corp. Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Chemicals Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Biopac India Corp. Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. BIOPAC INDIA CORP. LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BIOPAC INDIA CORP. LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BIOPAC INDIA CORP. LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. INDIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BIOPAC INDIA CORP. LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BIOPAC INDIA CORP. LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BIOPAC INDIA CORP. LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Biopac India Corp. Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Biopac India Corp. Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Biopac India Corp. Ltd. Major Shareholders
Biopac India Corp. Ltd. History
Biopac India Corp. Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Biopac India Corp. Ltd. Offices and Representations
Biopac India Corp. Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Biopac India Corp. Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Biopac India Corp. Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Biopac India Corp. Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Chemicals Industry Statistics
Biopac India Corp. Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Biopac India Corp. Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Biopac India Corp. Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Biopac India Corp. Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Biopac India Corp. Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Biopac India Corp. Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Biopac India Corp. Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Biopac India Corp. Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?