- The report contains detailed information about Bhansali Eng. Polymers that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Bhansali Eng. Polymers. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Bhansali Eng. Polymers financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Bhansali Eng. Polymers competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Bhansali Eng. Polymers business.
About Bhansali Eng. Polymers
Bhansali Engineering Polymers Limited operates as a petro chemical company in India. It manufactures and sells a range of general purpose injection molding, extrusion, and specialty grades of Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene resins, Styrene Acrylonitrile resins, and Styrene Butadiene rubber latex. The companys products are used in automobiles, home appliances, telephones, electrical and electronics appliances, business machines, luggage, stationery, novelties, and various other applications. It also exports its products. The company was incorporated in 1986 and is based in Mumbai, India.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BHANSALI ENG. POLYMERS COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BHANSALI ENG. POLYMERS BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BHANSALI ENG. POLYMERS SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BHANSALI ENG. POLYMERS FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BHANSALI ENG. POLYMERS COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Bhansali Eng. Polymers Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Bhansali Eng. Polymers and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Bhansali Eng. Polymers and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Bhansali Eng. Polymers Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Chemicals Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Bhansali Eng. Polymers Industry Position Analysis
6. BHANSALI ENG. POLYMERS NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BHANSALI ENG. POLYMERS EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BHANSALI ENG. POLYMERS ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. INDIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BHANSALI ENG. POLYMERS IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BHANSALI ENG. POLYMERS PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BHANSALI ENG. POLYMERS VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Bhansali Eng. Polymers Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Bhansali Eng. Polymers Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Bhansali Eng. Polymers Major Shareholders
Bhansali Eng. Polymers History
Bhansali Eng. Polymers Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Bhansali Eng. Polymers Offices and Representations
Bhansali Eng. Polymers SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Bhansali Eng. Polymers Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Bhansali Eng. Polymers Capital Market Snapshot
Bhansali Eng. Polymers Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Chemicals Industry Statistics
Bhansali Eng. Polymers Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Bhansali Eng. Polymers Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Bhansali Eng. Polymers Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Bhansali Eng. Polymers 1-year Stock Charts
Bhansali Eng. Polymers 5-year Stock Charts
Bhansali Eng. Polymers vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Bhansali Eng. Polymers vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Bhansali Eng. Polymers Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?