- The report contains detailed information about Bayer CropScience Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Bayer CropScience Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Bayer CropScience Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Bayer CropScience Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Bayer CropScience Ltd. business.
About Bayer CropScience Ltd.
Bayer CropScience Limited provides a range of solutions, products, and services primarily in the crop protection sector primarily in India. The company offers a range of products, including insecticides, fungicides, and herbicides that protect crops against pests, weeds, and fungi, as well as seed treatment products and plant growth regulators. It also provides vector control, pest control, and green industry products. In addition, Bayer CropScience engages in the research, development, and marketing of seeds and plant-based solutions for rice, cotton, pearl millet, corn, and grain sorghum, as well as open pollinated research varieties of mustard. The company is based in Mumbai, India. Bayer CropScience Limited is a subsidiary of Bayer AG.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BAYER CROPSCIENCE LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BAYER CROPSCIENCE LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BAYER CROPSCIENCE LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BAYER CROPSCIENCE LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BAYER CROPSCIENCE LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Bayer CropScience Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Bayer CropScience Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Bayer CropScience Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Bayer CropScience Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Chemicals Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Bayer CropScience Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. BAYER CROPSCIENCE LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BAYER CROPSCIENCE LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BAYER CROPSCIENCE LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. INDIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BAYER CROPSCIENCE LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BAYER CROPSCIENCE LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BAYER CROPSCIENCE LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Bayer CropScience Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Bayer CropScience Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Bayer CropScience Ltd. Major Shareholders
Bayer CropScience Ltd. History
Bayer CropScience Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Bayer CropScience Ltd. Offices and Representations
Bayer CropScience Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Bayer CropScience Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Bayer CropScience Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Bayer CropScience Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Chemicals Industry Statistics
Bayer CropScience Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Bayer CropScience Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Bayer CropScience Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Bayer CropScience Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Bayer CropScience Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Bayer CropScience Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Bayer CropScience Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Bayer CropScience Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?