The top companies on the ammonia market in United States are Agrium Inc., CF Industries, Coffeyville Resources Nitrogen Fertilizers, Dyno Nobel Inc, Green Valley Chemical Corp, Mosaic Co, LSB Industries, Inc., JR Simplot Co, Koch Industries, Inc, PotashCorp, and others.
Oklahoma, Louisiana and Texas have large reserves of natural gas, the dominant ammonia feedstock, and about 60% of total United States ammonia production capacity is centered in these states.
The country is one of the world’s leading producers and consumers of ammonia. The major derivatives of ammonia are urea, ammonium phosphates, ammonium nitrate, ammonium sulfate and nitric acid.
About 86% of domestic ammonia consumption is for nitrogen-based fertilizer use. Ammonia is also used to produce synthetic fibers and resins, plastics, explosives, and other chemical compounds.
To meet additional demand from the agricultural sector US imports ammonia from various destinations including Trinidad & Tobago and Ukraine.
- Brief country profile: general information, economic indicators, business environment
- Ammonia, Anhydrous And In Aqueous Solution market overview: production and consumption of ammonia, market trends, government regulations and market perspectives
- Foreign trade data including ammonia export/import operations in United States, main trade partners, prices
- Major manufacturers and suppliers of ammonia in United States
- Consumers within the sector and the purchase activity monitoring
- Your knowledge of the market in the country will expand significantly
- You will receive information about economic, governmental, political and social background of the market giving you an opportunity to analyse all the factors influencing the market
- You can boost sales of the company significantly by obtaining the market analysis
- Major market players’ contacts and profiles will be useful for partnership development and the assessment of the competitive environment
The report can be further elaborated by the following materials:
1.1. General characteristics
1.2. Economic review
2. AMMONIA, ANHYDROUS AND IN AQUEOUS SOLUTION MARKET IN UNITED STATES
2.1. Overview of ammonia, anhydrous and in aqueous solution market
2.1.1. Brief review of ammonia, anhydrous and in aqueous solution global market
2.1.2. Production and consumption of ammonia, anhydrous and in aqueous solution in United States
2.1.3. Government regulations on ammonia, anhydrous and in aqueous solution market in United States
2.2. Producers of ammonia, anhydrous and in aqueous solution in United States, including contact details and product range
2.2.1. Producers of anhydrous ammonia
2.2.2. Producers of ammonia in aqueous solution
3. UNITED STATES’S FOREIGN TRADE IN AMMONIA, ANHYDROUS AND IN AQUEOUS SOLUTION
3.1. Export and import of anhydrous ammonia: volume, structure, dynamics
3.2. Export and import of ammonia in aqueous solution: volume, structure, dynamics
4. MAJOR WHOLESALERS AND TRADING COMPANIES IN UNITED STATES
5. AMMONIA CONSUMERS IN AMERICAN MARKET
5.1. Downstream markets of Ammonia, Anhydrous And In Aqueous Solution in United States
5.2. Ammonia, Anhydrous And In Aqueous Solution consumers in United States
Please note that Ammonia, Anhydrous And In Aqueous Solution Market in United States: Business Report 2016 is a half ready publication. It only requires updating with the help of new data that are constantly retrieved from Publisher’s databases and other sources. This updating process takes 3-5 business days after order is placed. Thus, our clients always obtain a revised and updated version of each report. Please also note that we do not charge for such an updating procedure. BAC Reports has information for more than 25,000 different products available but it is impossible to have all reports updated immediately. That is why it takes 3-5 days to update a report after an order is received.
The report can be further expanded by the following materials:
- United States: Country Business Profile 2016
Date: Jan, 2016 | Pages: 50 | Price: $300
This report is a comprehensive research about the conditions of doing business in United States.
The first chapter of the report contains general information on United States, including its geopolitical situation, administrative structure, political system and level of economic development. Special attention is delivered to peculiarities of negotiations conduct in United States.
The second part of the report focuses on macroeconomic indexes of United States: GDP scope and dynamics, industrial production volume, foreign trade analysis, investment climate in the country etc.