The production and consumption volumes of ammonia in India are characterized by a slight increase. Exports amount is insignificant because of a strong domestic demand of ammonia. Imports share in consumption varies from 11.8 to 15.6 percent. There is no a steady trend in imports amount from year to year. Ammonia is mainly used in the manufacture of fertilizer and as refrigerant.
Leading companies in the ammonia market in India include Nagarjuna Fertilizers and Chemicals Limited, Gujarat State Fertilizers & Chemicals LTD., Verma Gases (India) PVT. LTD, Bombay Ammonia & Chemical Company, Royal Dyechem (Sanand) PVT. LTD., Yash Chemicals, A. B. Enterprises, Gujarat Aquatreat Chemicals (P) LTD, Manav Gases Private Limited, Vijay Gas Industry P Ltd, and others.
- China PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors (political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal) and analyzes what influence they exert on a business.
- Ammonia, Anhydrous And In Aqueous Solution market overview: production and consumption of ammonia, market trends, government regulations and market perspectives
- Foreign trade data including ammonia export/import operations in India, main trade partners, prices
- Major manufacturers and suppliers of ammonia in India
- Consumers within the sector and the purchase activity monitoring
- Your knowledge of the market in the country will expand significantly
- You will receive information about economic, governmental, political and social background of the market giving you an opportunity to analyse all the factors influencing the market
- You can boost sales of the company significantly by obtaining the market analysis
- Major market players’ contacts and profiles will be useful for partnership development and the assessment of the competitive environment
The report can be further elaborated by the following materials:
1.1. Political Factors
1.2. Economic Factors
1.3. Social Factors
1.4. Technological Factors
1.5. Environmental Factors
1.6. Legal Factors
2. AMMONIA MARKET IN INDIA
2.1. Overview of ammonia market
2.2. Producers of ammonia, including contact details and product range
2.2.1. Producers of anhydrous ammonia
2.2.2. Producers of ammonia in aqueous solution
3. INDIA'S FOREIGN TRADE IN AMMONIA
3.1. Export and import of anhydrous ammonia: volume, structure, dynamics
3.2. Export and import of ammonia in aqueous solution
4. MAJOR WHOLESALERS AND TRADING COMPANIES IN INDIA
5. AMMONIA CONSUMERS IN INDIAN MARKET
5.1. Downstream markets of Ammonia, Anhydrous And In Aqueous Solution in India
5.2. Ammonia, Anhydrous And In Aqueous Solution consumers in India
Please note that Ammonia, Anhydrous And In Aqueous Solution Market in India: Business Report 2017 is a half ready publication. It only requires updating with the help of new data that are constantly retrieved from Publisher’s databases and other sources. This updating process takes 3-5 business days after order is placed. Thus, our clients always obtain a revised and updated version of each report. Please also note that we do not charge for such an updating procedure. BAC Reports has information for more than 25,000 different products available but it is impossible to have all reports updated immediately. That is why it takes 3-5 days to update a report after an order is received.
The report can be further expanded by the following materials:
- India: Country Business Profile 2017
Date: Jan, 2017 | Pages: 50 | Price: $300
This report is a comprehensive research about the conditions of doing business in India.
The first chapter of the report contains general information on India, including its geopolitical situation, administrative structure, political system and level of economic development. Special attention is delivered to peculiarities of negotiations conduct in India.
The second part of the report focuses on macroeconomic indexes of India: GDP scope and dynamics, industrial production volume, foreign trade analysis, investment climate in the country etc.